The project’s second session of this year edition of our public demo was held and streamed live on March 2nd, 2022.
The session’s agenda was as follows:
- 00:00 Beginning of the session, introduction
- 03:30 Horizontal migration by @tegbessou and @matks
- 26:08 New page in back office: Security by @matks and @PierreRambaud
- 29:11 HTTP 410 status code for products by @kpodemski and @jf-viguier
- 33:58 Questions & Answers
You can use the timestamps to jump directly to the parts you want to watch.
Also, you can take a look at the slides presented during the demo here.
We know the Horizontal migration project is very complex, and there’s a lot to discuss. We highly encourage everyone to participate in the process. You can check current work here. We are available for feedback about the project and the software. We invite everyone to join us on Slack.
Next session in April
Save the date: the next demo will be streamed live on Wednesday, April 6th, 2022, at 4 PM CET. See you then!