This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop core codebase during the last week, from Monday 29th of June to Sunday 5th of July, 2015.
One important part of version 220.127.116.11 is the addition of the Advanced EU Compliance module, which helps merchants make their shops compliant with the recent, more restrictive EU regulations. Want to learn why and how we built it? Read Thibaud’s article here!
Now that v18.104.22.168 is released, make sure to get acquainted with the project evolution that developers will soon be able to profit from: dropping support for PHP 5.2 and 5.3, benchmarking the performance improvements in 22.214.171.124, switching to a more semantic versioning scheme, adopting the PSR-2 Coding Style Guide, and, last but certainly not least, the forthcoming architecture improvements.
The team is already at work on the next versions of PrestaShop!
Of note among the merged PRs since the last Core Weekly Report:
- We reached PR 3333, and Content Manager Alex Even won that PR :)
- In PR 3283, Core developer Xavier Gouley update the Delivery, Order Return and Credit Slip PDF templates to fit with the new 126.96.36.199 template style.
Let’s review the merged pull-requests since the last Core Weekly Report!
As always, click on the PR’s number to open its page on GitHub.
- 3244: FO wording. Thank you panploenes!
- 3298: FO wording, by jeromenadaud.
- 3324: AdminStatusesController: Missing periods in statuses’ names, by xBorderie.
- 3330: AdminEmailsController: Make “Email test” button title consistent with attached field, by xBorderie.
- 3343: AdminModulesController: Added sprintf’s and periods to some error messages, by xBorderie.
- 3348: Update readme, by jeromenadaud.
- 3354: README: Added link to CONTRIBUTORS file, by xBorderie.
- 3297: Missing old price, by jeromenadaud.
- 3287: Wrong reduction calculation, by jeromenadaud.
- 3312: OPC - fixed bug (cgv validation removed) when updating carrier, by kelu95.
- 3328: url rewrite bug on color list, by gRoussac.
- 3352: Adjust Facebook layout, by maximebiloe.
- 3357: Fix wrong statement close, by jeromenadaud.
- 3293: Fix missing check for new memcached extension, by jocel1.
- 3211: “Read More” on recommended modules, by gRoussac.
- 3318: Revert 3211, by jeromenadaud.
- 3201: Order partner modules, by gRoussac.
- 3157: Bad product thumb in order, by gRoussac
- 3309: Wrong PHP warning message, by jeromenadaud.
- 3339: Wrong front url to live edit when URL rewriting is activated and one language is configured, by kelu95.
- 3340: PHP warning while displaying cart, by kelu95.
- 3341: Fix inability to make out-of-stock order, by jocel1.
- 3349: Fix tree issue with module, by jocel1.
- 3314: Avoid returned password on failed login, by tchauviere.
- 3331: Fix issue with PHP 5.2 and func_get_args(), by tchauviere.
- 3344: Dispatcher warning on parse_url(), by tchauviere.
- 3346: Fix PHP 5.2 parse error on dynamic method / property call, by tchauviere.
- 3283: Rebranding of PDF, like Invoice as model, by xGouley.
- 3336: Update invoice.total-tab.tpl. Thank you Nobodaddy!
- 3329: Fix state node, by jeromenadaud.
- 3333: updated translation files, by AlexEven.
- 3334: updated installer translation (DE, TR), by AlexEven.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since June the 29th here.
Thank you to our contributors whose Pull Requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: Nobodaddy and panploenes Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, read those:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!