Due to a critical regression , it has been decided to deliver a new maintenance release for 1.7.8 branch.
We also fix 4 minors bugs.
We suggest upgrading your store quickly to benefit from these bug fixes. Make sure to perform a full manual backup before, so you can roll back the upgrade if something goes wrong.
Reminder: the latest version of the 1-Click Upgrade module is v4.14.0, don’t forget to upgrade it.
- Fix a regression in 184.108.40.206 by which the hook names became case sensitive. Comparing the hook names all in lowercase solves the problem
- Fix the SEO item list index position for the product list
- Fix buggy floats on “stay logged in” and ”lost password” on the latest chrome version
- Fix bug for the empty state in stock delta component. It should be displayed as zero when value is empty
- Add help field when integer type is used to a form . The help field was not displayed when integer was used to a form
Contributors to this patch version:
Since version 220.127.116.11 is a “patch” update to version 18.104.22.168, upgrading from any 1.7.8 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.8.x will work just as well with 22.214.171.124. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.