PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 13 issues reported since the 184.108.40.206.
We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these fixes. Of course, don’t forget to backup before.
- “Expand all” button of ps_facetedsearch not working
- When a cart rule with a free gift and percentage discount is added to the cart, the discount amount displayed is incorrect
- Product customization file cannot be downloaded if the customization label field contains a dot
- The gift block in the ‘Add an order’ page is not updated when changing the carrier
- When filtering products by category, the chosen category is not selected
- An error is displayed when deleting an order status with French language
- Tracking number is not a link on the Order List page
- Notification of new orders are not displayed
- An alert is displayed when updating the product quantity in the order page with multistore
- Incorrect discount amount displayed when using a cart rule with free gift and percentage
- An exception is displayed when selecting a language with incorrect data - ps_linklist
- When clicking on the “Quick View” button, a warning is displayed in the console
Contributors to this patch version, from both the Core team and the community at large:
crezzur, matthieu-rolland, boubkerbribri, atomiix, PierreRambaud, nesrineabdmouleh, NeOMakinG, Progi1984 and RomainBocheux
For any upgrades problems or PrestaShop’s bugs, please create a new issue here.
If you have questions or need help, do not hesitate to take a look at our community platforms or support plans.
Since version 220.127.116.11 is a “patch” update to version 1.7.7, upgrading from any 1.7.7 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.7.x will work just as well with 18.104.22.168. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.