PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 41 regressions reported on version 18.104.22.168.
We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these fixes. Of course, don’t forget to backup before.
Order pages (back-office)
- The voucher line is not removed when the order’s total is < to the minimum amount for cart rule
- The characters limit is wrongly calculated when choosing a predefined message
- When creating an order, the minimum quantity of a combination is not correct
- Bad display of some special characters in private note
- An exception is displayed when changing the invoice address in the second time - Round mode = Round on each item
- When adding or updating a product on an already paid order, the message in payment block is not added/updated immediately
- Voucher line is not added when a cart rule “Discount for a country selection” is applied
- The Voucher “Free shipping” value is not updated when changing an address
- The shipping block is not instantly updated when updating the Address
- An exception is displayed when we try to return products in All shops context
- In the cart, when updating the quantity of a product using the “up/down arrow” with consecutive hits on the same input, it’s not acknowledged correctly
- Incorrect Total’s product line when Round type = “Round on each item”
- When adding a product to an empty order, the Shipping is not updated in the info block
- When we have a different language for each shop, all languages are displayed in the drop-down language of the add order page instead of just the languages associated to the shop selected
- When customized products are imported in the second shop without customization, an unexpected error is displayed
- Wrong update of a cart rule with gift
- When adding a product to an old order, an incorrect value is displayed and an incorrect amount calculated.
- When the cart on the order page is updated, it updates the product price if the product has changed between the cart creation and the updates
- When the shipping is edited in an existing order, product prices are reseted
- Incorrect Product’s total when it is in a category discount for the customer Group
- When stock management is disabled, the available quantity in order detail is displayed
- The gift product is not removed when removing a product ordered
- When deleting the first product from an order, all other products are removed
- When editing the list of product linked to a tag and removing only one product, all linked product are removed
- The log filter by employee does not work
- If there are more than 10 credits slips and if you try to change the number of items displayed, nothing happens
- When a currency was modified in 176, if I upgrade to 1770, the currency can no longer be modified or deleted
- Pagination is not working in the product quick navigation popup
- Adding incorrect language code causes “Cache key length must be greater than zero.” error when trying to edit currency
- Unable to change existing CMS Page’s category
- Can’t disable or uninstall modules in Module Manager after upgrade PS from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- Pack of products - Incorrect image displayed
- The displayAfterProductThumbs hook content is duplicated after adding a product in the cart
- Mobile devices displays images to the left instead of being placed in the center
- Following a successful customer creation through Chrome, the user is redirected to homepage without https even if the shop is full https
- Behat tests: Reset static cache of all object models between feature tests
- Upgrade 188.8.131.52 => 184.108.40.206 fails ; XmlLoader Call to a member function trans() on null
- In autoupgrade process, Doctrine schema update process is performed after scripts which create inconsistent behavior
- The left menu in BO disappeared after upgrade to 220.127.116.11
- Module is not registered in “aliases” hooks
Read the full changelog here.
Contributors to this patch version, from both the Core team and the community at large: Thank you!
Since version 18.104.22.168 is a “patch” update to version 22.214.171.124, upgrading from any 1.7.7 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 126.96.36.199 will work just as well with 188.8.131.52. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.