PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 is finally available! A critical security issue and regressions found on the previous 1.7.6 versions have been fixed. Upgrading your shop is highly recommended.
This maintenance release fixes 9 issues reported from versions 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168. Since this version fixes a security problem, we strongly encourage you to upgrade your shop as soon as possible. We suggest upgrading your shop quickly to benefit from these fixes. Of course, don’t forget to backup before.
The security patch protects your shop against attacks aimed at modifying your customers’ personal information.
Reminder: the 1-Click Upgrade module’s latest version is v4.10.1, don’t forget to upgrade it if needed.
Below are listed all regression issues we fixed in this version :
- An error case on the customer email validation (#17809)
- Failure on loading the product_page.css and translations.css files (#17584)
- Display issues on the SEO live previews on Safari desktop (#17525)
- A combination color wasn’t displayed when it was selected (#17437)
- View on category not possible when all subcategories were disabled (#17379)
- Some product combinations were not displayed on particular stock and product configurations (#17345)
- Support link was not displayed properly in the order confirmation in Arabic (#17242)
- Display issue on emails’ subject with special characters (#16847)
- An error on the discount occurred on the invoice when applying a specific cart rule to an order (#16491)
Read the full changelog here.
Find below detailed information about the security fix provided in this version:
Contributors to this patch version, from both the Core team and the community at large:
202 ecommerce, Clotaire 202 ecommerce, Franck Lefèvre, Ibrahima SOW, Jean-François Viguier, Mathieu Ferment, Matthieu Rolland, Pablo Borowicz, Pierre Rambaud, PK André, Thomas Baccelli, Valentin Szczupak
Since version 22.214.171.124 is a “patch” update to version 126.96.36.199, upgrading from any 1.7.6 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.6.x will work just as well with 188.8.131.52. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.