After a few months dedicated to fixing all regressions found on the previous 1.7.6 versions, PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 is finally available!
This maintenance release fixes 16 issues reported on versions 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, and 184.108.40.206.
Obviously, you should upgrade your shop quickly in order to benefit from those fixes - and do not forget to backup before. ;-)
Reminder: the 1-Click Upgrade module’s latest version is v4.10.1 (read here), do not forget to upgrade it as well.
Below are listed all the regression issues fixed in this version:
- Unclear error notifications about the number of characters allowed on both following pages:
- Cost price & unit price sections on a product sheet do not save the changes (#16353)
- When I install a new language, emails are not translated at the first generation (#16273)
- Quickview and product flags bug (#16633)
- Wrong encoding for viewed products (#16739)
- Currency translatable fields empty in webservice 220.127.116.11 (#16760)
- Customers export from the BO - Wrong 50 limit (#16328)
- Error in mails/it/order_customer_comment.html (#16829)
- Missing chart in Shop Search stats for new employees (#16730)
- Dashboard - customer link not working 18.104.22.168 (#16460)
- Can’t enable/disable Newsletter option & Enabled option when the field “Partner offers” is required (#16509)
- PrestaShop’s front office should be displayed right-to-left when in Arabic (#17245)
Read the full changelog here.
Below are security changes we added in this version:
- Quick access error when having a wrong url (#17050)
- Protect modules vendor folder on install/upgrade/enable (#17036)
Contributors to this patch version, from both the core team and the community at large, are Thomas Baccelli, Pablo Borowicz, Mathieu Ferment, Maxim Krizhanovsky, Franck Lefèvre, Jonathan Lelievre, Pierre Rambaud, Matthieu Rolland, Valentin Szczupak, and Michael Voříšek. Thank you very much!
Since version 22.214.171.124 is a “patch” update to version 126.96.36.199, upgrading from any 1.7.6 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.6.x will work just as well with 188.8.131.52. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.