After a few months dedicated to fixing all regressions found on the previous 1.7.6 versions, PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 is finally available!
This maintenance release fixes 31 issues reported on version 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206. We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these fixes. Of course, don’t forget to backup before.
Reminder: the 1-Click Upgrade module’s latest version is v4.10.0, don’t forget to upgrade it.
Below are listed some of the main regression issues we fixed in this version :
- An infinite loop within the checkout page when two specific cart rules were applied to an order (#15574)
- One bug impacting contributor and partner payment modules due to amount paid no longer validated when creating an order (#15834)
- Three bugs related to the CLDR implementation in the 220.127.116.11 which were provoking errors in both suppliers and orders pages after deleting a currency (#15376), (#15486) and (#15956)
- A few regressions related to the migration of the Customer page:
- Customer creation with SIRET field (#16167)
- Customer listing page bugs on links, filters and export features (#15831), (#10293) and (#15875)
- Customers in a multi-store environment (#16043)
- Error on creating new Brand Address when VAT identification number is mandatory (#16121)
- Quantity discounts not shown for default variant (#16417)
- Revert back to using product URL (including combination) rather than canonical one in the miniatures (SEO) (#14765)
- Fixed PrestaShop Command Line Interface (CLI) cache clearing capabilities (#15324)
Read the full changelog here.
By Allowing CLDR to display deleted/inactive currencies #15643 we had to add new methods to interfaces
RepositoryInterface to be able to fetch currencies regardless of them being deleted or inactive. This requires to update any class that implemented that interface.
We had to revert the fix we made for the
object_lang table issue in 18.104.22.168 regarding multi-store data #11876 as it introduced a regression #15274 that changed how multistore data was persisted. More details here #15621.
Contributors to this patch version, from both the Core team and the community at large: 202-ecommerce, Aurélien Pelletier, David-Julian Buch, Jean-François Viguier, Jonathan Lelievre, Khouloud Belguith, Mathieu Ferment, Matthieu Rolland, Pablo Borowicz, Pierre Rambaud, Franck Lefevre, Thomas Baccelli, Vincent Hadjedj. Thank you!
Since version 22.214.171.124 is a “patch” update to version 126.96.36.199, upgrading from any 1.7.6 version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 1.7.6.x will work just as well with 188.8.131.52. Upgrades from a standard 1.7.x version should work just as well.