Once again the PrestaShop community actively participated in the testing of the PrestaShop 1.7.6 Release Candidate. Thanks to your involvement, 3 regressions were identified and fixed.
Our team is glad to announce PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 Release Candidate 2. If no new regression is reported in the next days, we will make the final version of 184.108.40.206 available by the end of next week (28).
Fixed in this Release Candidate 2
- Issues with prices and currencies display in Dutch due to a bug in the method used to parse CLDR data.
If you experienced some missing decimals that was the cause.
We decided to take some time to verify everything is working well on the 40 main languages used on PrestaShop, and it does!
More improvements on currency management will be shipped in the 1.7.7 version.
- On Firefox browser, duplicate arrows were displayed in the shopping cart product quantity field.
- Grid display error on the Add/Edit Customer page introduced by a previous PR to allow this page to extend in width.
- Annotation driver settings improvement to ignore index.php files in Doctrine entities folder. Not a regression but a possible error case for modules using Doctrine
- There was an issue in the checkout process that could be used to select any delivery address existing in the db when placing an order, not only the ones owned by the customer. The fix makes sure a customer can only use the addresses he owns and also prevents the address selection for an order to be done outside of the “confirm address” step.
You can find all the details about this version in the Changelog.
A huge thanks to everyone involved in testing and fixing issues during the RC1 phase, and especially sdwebdesign who helped us to identify this tricky prices display regression!
If you are looking for more details about all changes and new features expected in 1.7.6, the 1.7.6 beta version release note is the perfect article for you to read!
You can download PrestaShop 1.7.6 RC2 here:
How to help finish the 1.7.6
Your help will be very appreciated to finish the work on PrestaShop 1.7.6. Even if you are not a developer, your feedback has a lot of value.
- Install it and test that there is no regression compared to the 220.127.116.11 version
- If possible, test with data imported from a real shop
- If you develop modules or themes, test them on this version
- Report bugs on GitHub (read how to report issues)
- Submit a bug fix by creating a pull request (read the contribution guidelines)
If everything is working well, feel free to comment on this article to tell us, and share on social networks, we also need this kind of feedback! ;-)