PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 is now available. This maintenance release closes more than 20 of the most pressing issues reported since v22.214.171.124.
Version 126.96.36.199, released two weeks ago, was a step forward for PrestaShop 1.7, bringing more performance and stability to the whole codebase, as well as some new features and several native modules, among which the long-awaited PayPal module.
We received a lot of feedback from the community as soon as PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 was released. The team has been working hard at fixing the most critical issues, and today we are happy to deliver the first “patch” release of PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 (as per our SemVer-like versioning).
Here are the changes:
- Back Office:
- Front Office:
- Bug fix:
- #7689: Save zero to id_state if country has no states
- #7693: Password controller must be in SSL when available
- #7704: Js responsive value is not changed on resize
- #7710: Fix country change in checkout form
- #7720: Display product reference when product has no combination
- #7726: Fixed Terms and conditions popup on mobile not possible to close
- #7729: Fixed display amount with good taxes
- #7734: Catch the exception when a template is missing in prod mode
- #7742: Fix for image change in zoom modal window
- #7796: Fix address form Ajax refresh
- #7750: Some refacto for address controller
- Bug fix:
- #7743 Allow 255 char to company field in Address
The PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 changelog is available.
Since version 18.104.22.168 is a “patch” update to version 22.214.171.124, upgrading from that version will be easy: features will work better, and modules & themes which worked fine on 126.96.36.199 will work just as well with 188.8.131.52.
Upgrades from a standard 1.7.0.x version should work just as well, and those upgrading from older versions (1.6, 1.5, 1.4 or even older) should take their time and pay attention to their modules, their theme and their custom modifications!