This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop core codebase during last two weeks, from Monday 9th to Sunday 22nd of November.
We released PrestaShop 126.96.36.199! You can download it now. It’s the first of our more regular and focused patch versions for PrestaShop 1.6. Expect 188.8.131.52 soon!
Code changes in 1.6.1.x
Here are the merged pull-requests on the 1.6.1.x branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4412: Fix flush of local cache when adding a new specific price, by @jocel1.
- 4426: Revert from 4015 to allow longer meta, by @maximebiloe.
- 4302: Fix Intra-EU VAT. Thank you @firstred!
- 4385: Replaced Swiss German with Germany German, by @djfm.
Code changes in 184.108.40.206-develop
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Note that the Starter Theme repo (see next section) is entirely part of the PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 project.
- 4431: Improve combination list display, by @kelu95.
- 4466: manage product quantities parameters, by @kelu95.
- 4493: manage product suppliers combinations configuration, by @kelu95.
- 4498: manage product redirection strategy, by @kelu95.
- 4413: cleanProductRuleIntegrity fails. Thank you @christianverardi!
- 4175: Small fixes for use with PHP7. Thank you @prestamodule & @PrestaEdit!
- 4425, 4429, 4432: Refactoring Adapters with namespaces, by @xGouley.
- 4436: Fix undefined hash variable, by @maximebiloe.
- 4445: Refactoring namespaces in Core/Foundation, by @xGouley.
- 4454: Refactoring namespaces in Core/Business, by @xGouley.
- 4456: Refactoring namespaces in Core/Foundation, by @xGouley.
- 4461: manage assetic url for prod env, by @kelu95.
- 4463: Refactoring namespaces & integration tests validation, by @xGouley.
- 4478: authenticate employee to sf2 security context, by @kelu95.
- 4484: Paginator for product catalog page, by @xGouley.
- 4486: Fix product catalog integration display on listing, by @xGouley.
- 4494: Product mass duplication with progress bar, by @xGouley.
Code changes in Starter Theme
Finally, these are the merged pull-requests on the ‘feat/starter-theme’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4215: Add some tests on delivery options, by @maximebiloe.
- 4326: Add some tests for my-account and order detail, by @maximebiloe.
- 4422: Product Page : Show cover of the current variant, by @djfm.
- 4424: Only one submit button for payment, by @maximebiloe.
- 4435: Fix Swift type expected, by @maximebiloe.
- 4453: Fixed notice about images and restored the cart modal which had disappeared, by @djfm.
- 4455: order-confirmation.tpl was extending a non-existing tpl, by @djfm.
- 4457: Use Progressive Enhancement To Support Checkout Without JS, by @djfm.
- 4458: Password rework, by @maximebiloe.
- 4460: Update verification hook according to payment API changes, by @maximebiloe.
- 4465: Adapt delivery layout as payment, by @maximebiloe.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @christianverardi, @drzraf, @Nobodaddy, @PrestaEdit, and @prestamodule! Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, read those:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!