This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last two weeks, from Monday 25th of September to Sunday 8th of October 2017.
This week, you should really read our article about the future of PrestaShop 1.6: “A year into 1.6 maintenance: the way forward”.
From the day we released version 188.8.131.52 in late 2016, version 1.6 has been put in “maintenance mode”, with regular bugfix versions until October 2018 – two full years after the release.
Now that we are at the 1-year mark, it is time to review what has been done, and to remind the community that they, as always, can play a crucial part of the development: namely, review one’s Forge ticket to check that they can safely be closed.
Please, read on, and together, let’s plan the year ahead for 1.6!
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v184.108.40.206)
- #8255: Fix import products without Force all ID numbers. Thank you @gabdara!
- #8370: Fixed silenced error, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8375: Fix product page blocks spacing, by @nihco2.
- #8377: Fixed minor visual issue in Information page, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8390: Add Icelandic as supported language, by @alexeven.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.2.x’ branch (for v220.127.116.11)
- #7938: Update bulk action combinations number after delete or add combination, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #8366: Use default country instead of translator locale for marketplace API, by @quetzacoalt91.
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #8177: Use english email template as fallback in getEmailTemplateContent. Thank you @123monsite-regis!
- #8335: Revert “Add paid order to stats dashboard even when there’s no related invoice generated”, by @eternoendless.
Code changes in the ‘rtl’ branch (for the 1.7 RTL project)
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!