This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last two weeks, from Monday 12th to Sunday 25th of February 2018.
Hi there! Can you feel it in the air? It seems to be a perfect time for an expected release… indeed, PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 RC1 has been released last week - with almost 200 pull requests in it! Since the beta, we’ve fixed many of bugs and added a last-minute feature: new demo products.
And since one good thing leads to many others, we also released a security patch on the 1.7.2 branch. It fixes two security vulnerabilities - one of them critical - so we wanted to make sure that all merchants would be able to quickly and safely secure their shops without having to wait for final 22.214.171.124 which is due… this week, so get ready!
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v126.96.36.199)
- #8732: CLDR reference data (files) reader, by @littlebigdev.
- #8756: Update license headers for 2018, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8764: [CO] Change all links to PrestaShop Help/Addons/Developers from http to https. Thank you @yannicka!
- #8741: Improve SEO - Hn tags in Classic Theme. Thank you @slorenzini!
- #8792: Update url in Readme :). Thank you @okom3pom!
Code changes in the ‘1.7.3.x’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #8761: Use json_encode instead of serialize, by @tomlev.
- #8777: Fix directory listing, by @eternoendless.
- #8796: Update theme preview image, by @eternoendless.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.2.x’ branch (for v184.108.40.206)
- #8755: Fix directory listing. Thank you @alegout!
- #8772: Replace serialize with json_encode, by @tomlev.
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v220.127.116.11)
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!