This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop core codebase during the last two weeks, from Monday 21st to Sunday 28th of December.
This Core Weekly report is being published on December 31st, so to all our dear readers on the Gregorian calendar, we wish some merry end-of-year festivities!
Code changes in 1.6.1.x
Here are the merged pull-requests on the 1.6.1.x branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4500: Fixed bug in HTMLTemplateInvoice prevents problems with invoice prefixes. Thank you @lozal2244!
Code changes in 220.127.116.11-develop
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Note that the Starter Theme repo (see next section) is entirely part of the PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 project.
- 4607: revert tiny MCE excerpt for short description, by @kelu95.
- 4612: Fix bad pagination variables on product catalog, by @xGouley.
- 4620: manage images product combinations, by @kelu95.
- 4622: fix some bugs on product form, by @kelu95.
- 4623: new process for product creation, by @kelu95.
- 4624: fix product form dropzone error, by @kelu95.
- 4625: New product form action bar, by @kelu95.
- 4503: Improve PHP 7 compatibility. Thank you @firstred for the PR, and @therampagerado for testing!
- 4507: MySQL 5.7 Compatibility, by @julienbourdeau.
- 4578: fix js cldr error: var full_cldr_language_code not defined, by @xGouley.
- 4609: Remove static prefix from bcrypt. Thank you @spaze!
- 4617: Fix product duplication new name ‘copy of’, by @xGouley.
Code changes in Starter Theme
Finally, these are the merged pull-requests on the ‘feat/starter-theme’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- 4613: Rework BestSales controller, by @maximebiloe.
- 4614: Rework New Products controller, by @maximebiloe.
- 4618: Rework Prices Drop controller, by @maximebiloe.
See all the PRs merged into the codebase since the last Core Weekly here.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @firstred, @lozal2244, @spaze, and @therampagerado! Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, read those pages:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone, and see you next year! ;)