This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 18th to Sunday 24th of December 2017.
Dear all, the PrestaShop team is happy to wish you a great, beautiful and fun Christmas time! As the holidays are coming, we would like to thank you once again for having made PrestaShop headway so much in 2017. One small step for each of you, one giant leap for the community!
Also, we are very glad to announce our QA Manager, @mbadrani, submitted a pull request a few days ago which consists of a test suite that will help validating features of the software. Mostly, it targets the non-regression of the core ones. It should be the starting point for automatizing tests, first for the QA team but also, we hope so, for the contributors next. What a huge saving of time it would be, right?
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v22.214.171.124)
- #8611: Fixed bad display manufacturer when multishop. Thank you @okom3pom!
- #8617: Fix/suppliers block refresh, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8627: Temporarily disable PSFunctionalTests, by @eternoendless.
- #8629: Do no rely on external URL for tests (Returns different content), by @quetzacoalt91.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.3.x’ branch (for v126.96.36.199)
- #8628: Temporarily disable PSFunctionalTests, by @eternoendless.
- #8630: Do no rely on external URL for tests (Returns different content) (1.7.3.x), by @quetzacoalt91.
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!