This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 9th to Sunday 15th of December 2019.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 53 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 39 issues have been closed, including 3 fixed issues on the core;
- 49 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 28 pull requests have been closed, including 25 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #16789: Security policy, by @PierreRambaud
- #16733: Fix new connection detection. Thank you @mvorisek
- #16144: Migrate hooks for new Order view page. Thank you @sarjon
- #15942: Docker compose could not stats files, by @PierreRambaud
- #16658: Use tab attribute as fallback when a module does not have category, by @PierreRambaud
- #16440: Added indexes for product reference and supplier_reference. Thank you @Gamesh
- #16432: Module alias in webpack configuration for the new-theme, by @PierreRambaud
- #15003: Migration Catalog > Files and Catalog > Files Edit and create forms. Thank you @RaimondasSapola
- #16784: Tests - Fix checkout FO, by @boubkerbribri
- #16771: Functionnal tests - Add test “Filter and bulk delete order messages”, by @boubkerbribri
- #16766: Functional test - Fix global variable call in the test. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16764: Tests - Fix sanity on nightly, by @boubkerbribri
- #16761: Functional test - CRUD order message, by @boubkerbribri
- #16759: Functional Tests - Enable/Disable product image in the invoice. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16750: Sanity tests - Can’t install prestashop with same db in prod mode, by @boubkerbribri
- #16748: Functional tests - Fix expect on test currencies, by @boubkerbribri
- #16747: Functional Tests - Enable/Disable tax breakdown. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16731: Tests - Disable dev mode while testing with docker, by @boubkerbribri
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in developer documentation
- #425: Fix typo. Thank you @pgrimaud
- #423: Provide links to github guides about using a fork, by @matks
- #422: Add ps 1.7.7 min php ver and remove IE support. Thank you @jf-viguier
- #412: Add graph to summarize PR process, by @matks
- #339: Added section to send email: custom template. Thank you @luigimassa
Faceted search module
Prestashop UI Kit
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @pgrimaud, @matks, @PierreRambaud, @boubkerbribri, @nesrineabdmouleh, @jf-viguier, @mvorisek, @jolelievre, @NeOMakinG, @Gamesh, @sarjon, @luigimassa, @RaimondasSapola!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!