This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 2nd to Sunday 8th of December 2019.
We were at Paris Open Source Summit last week, and our developer advocate, Antoine Thomas, spoke about his open source project activities and maturity dashboard. We also are very glad to announce that we have won the International Development Award at this event.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 63 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 53 issues have been closed, including 8 fixed issues on the core;
- 59 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 49 pull requests have been closed, including 40 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #16635: Fix discount calculation if two gift-cartrules exist for the same product.. Thank you @Hlavtox
- #16690: Add Khmer language, by @LouiseBonnard
- #16662: Fix PHP docblocks. Thank you @mfurga
- #16570: Provides several UX improvements for order pages and allows to change order addresses, by @matks
- #16255: Migration of order view page messages block. Thank you @tomas862
- #16074: Move the customer search by id to the first place. Thank you @levyn
- #16638: Fix logic and display of customer’s cart rules. Thank you @Hlavtox
- #16528: Changing links block style in carrier process. Thank you @NeOMakinG
- #16524: Switching select of ps_brandlist to a bootstrap dropdown. Thank you @NeOMakinG
- #16727: Functional tests - Fix test CRUD profile, by @boubkerbribri
- #16721: Functional tests - Fix echange rate on test currency, by @boubkerbribri
- #16708: Tests - Fix eslint errors on linkchecker, by @boubkerbribri
- #16705: Functional tests - Add test ‘Bulk Edit Quantity in stocks’, by @boubkerbribri
- #16699: Functional Tests - add test create official currency, by @boubkerbribri
- #16681: Tests - Fix errors in functional tests, by @boubkerbribri
- #16679: Functional Tests - Fix describe message for generate invoice by date/status. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16674: Functional Tests - Add BO tests for invoice options Enable/Disable. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16666: Tests - Running tests with user root , by @boubkerbribri
- #16659: Tests Update README.md and DOCKER.md, by @boubkerbribri
- #16655: Functional Tests - Add BO tests for generate invoice by status. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16647: Tests - Using pptruser to run tests with download, by @boubkerbribri
- #16644: Tests - Fix logout used in Employee tests, by @boubkerbribri
- #16612: Functional tests - Adding test update Quantity on catalog-stocks page, by @boubkerbribri
- #16566: Functional Tests - Add BO tests for generate invoice by date. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
Code changes in the ‘1.7.6.x’ branch (for 22.214.171.124)
- #16648: Fix customer statuses not being able to toggle when optin field is required, by @matthieu-rolland
- #16294: Fix email not translated when installing a new language. Thank you @atomiix
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Google Analytics module
Prestashop UI Kit
Changes in developer documentation
Theme custo module
Currency selector module
Supplier list module
Brand list module
Block reassurance module
Emails manager module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @boubkerbribri, @LouiseBonnard, @Quetzacoalt91, @nesrineabdmouleh, @NeOMakinG, @mfurga, @matthieu-rolland, @dheerajwebkul, @Hlavtox, @matks, @PierreRambaud, @jolelievre, @Progi1984, @ziegenberg, @atomiix, @micka-fdz, @tomas862, @levyn!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!