This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 26th of November to Sunday 2nd of December 2018.
In case you missed, PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 has been released yesterday. For merchants, the Christmas and Holiday periods are not the best time to upgrade. If, however, you are writing themes and modules, if you are a developer in an agency, or a freelance, or anyone else concerned about this new version or with the migration, please download it, install it, test it and report feedback ;-)
A quick update about GitHub issues
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v220.127.116.11)
- #9034: Added missing Rewrite base on Api rule. Thank you @123monsite-regis
- #10465: Fixed bug on inc/dec product quantity in cart with vouchers discounts. Thank you @sete391
- #10974: Implement form handlers for SqlManager form - part 1. Thank you @sarjon
- #11510: Polyfill php73, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #11566: Build all the assets using a single command, by @eternoendless
- #9042: Fix controller override. Thank you @nenes25
- #10981: Change BO product list price source for multistore. Thank you @mafisz
- #11526: Fix wrong protocol in the File Manager Dialog. Thank you @freakstatic
- #11535: Display the right front url in multistore menu, by @jolelievre
- #9041: FO : Fix override of ProductController. Thank you @nenes25
- #11103: fix discount display without tax, by @tomlev
- #11282: Convert customization price to current currency. Thank you @unlocomqx
- #11455: Removing unnecessary spaces on header of the checkout page. Thank you @dineshbadrukhiya
- #11563: Fix typo for “Environment” comment. Thank you @Klemart3D
- #11464: Cleanup /tests directory. Thank you @sarjon
- #11525: Introduce modern unit tests for new test structure, by @matks
- #11529: Migrate tests-legacy tests to namespace LegacyTests, by @matks
- #11549: Unable to build tests container, by @PierreRambaud
- #11565: Allow tests high and fix conflicts in file, by @PierreRambaud
Code changes in the ‘1.7.5.x’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #11339: Fix default values on import page, by @tomlev
- #11475: Impossible to change position of products, by @PierreRambaud
- #11486: Fix layout, by @eternoendless
- #11531: Fix all miswritten getAdminLink calls in templates, by @jolelievre
- #11533: Disable oProxyCommand when imap.enable_insecure_rsh does not exists, by @PierreRambaud
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v22.214.171.124)
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Buy Button Lite
- #192: Avoid storing whole file content in memory, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #194: Deploying v4.5.0 of autoupgrade module, by @Quetzacoalt91
Viewed products block
Changes in Documentation
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @123monsite-regis, @freakstatic, @dheerajwebkul, @dineshbadrukhiya, @Joukz, @Klemart3D, @mafisz, @nenes25, @sarjon, @sete391, @unlocomqx!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!