This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 29th of October to Sunday 4th of November 2018.
This Thursday afternoon, if you are in Paris, there is a very interesting Azure + PrestaShop workshop, with performance and cloud experts, plus a cocktail for attendees in the evening. Only a few places are still available, so if you are interested, just comment this article or ping @PrestaShop or @ttoine on Twitter.
A quick update about GitHub issues
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v126.96.36.199)
- #11072: Merge 1.7.5.x into develop, by @PierreRambaud
- #11151: Fixed MailsProvider service declaration name, by @mickaelandrieu
- #11245: Merge 1.7.5.x in develop, by @Quetzacoalt91
Code changes in the ‘1.7.5.x’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #10898: Fixed performance rights on Performance Clear Cache action, by @mickaelandrieu
- #11035: Optimize legacy links in dev mode, by @jolelievre
- #11136: Fix param name on email delete all bulk action, by @tomlev
- #11182: The deletion of themes must depends on Employee permissions, by @mickaelandrieu
- #11122: Add some fixes to the campaign Full. Thank you @YosraAk
- #11239: Do not install Addons modules for Test BDD creation, by @matks
- #10909: Made the installed theme configurable, by @mickaelandrieu
- #11206: Installer: always clean test assets even if filesystem tests fail, an…, by @matks
- #11209: Ignore irrelevant SF warning aout composer at install, by @matks
Code changes in the ‘1.7.4.x’ branch (for v184.108.40.206)
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
- #33: Make module compatible with PHP 5.2, by @mickaelandrieu
- #34: Deploying v2.2.1 of the gamification module, by @Quetzacoalt91
Changes in Documentation
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!