This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 30th of October to Sunday 05th of November 2017.
Pretty big week for pull requests! A lot of improvement has been made on GitHub for the source code of PrestaShop to get better, more powerful… Speaking of it, we published a quick interview last week, introducing David-Julian Buch, one of our contributor, who declares contributing to PrestaShop through GitHub “helps me contributing to Open Source projects as well as enhancing in-house development process”. And it’s a nice thing to hear!
As for Crowdin, the last edition of our montly translation report should be put online in the next few days to keep you posted about how PrestaShop evolved in October. Stay tuned because a lot has been done lately, thanks to all contributors!
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #8381: Remove risky and useless sprintf() calls, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8403: Optimise shipping cost computation, by @jocel1.
- #8409: Improve cache, by @jocel1.
- #8441: CO: use DISTINCT in query to improve uninstall() method in Module class. Thank you @soee!
- #8453: CO: Improve order presenter performance. Thank you @sarjon!
- #8465: [CO] Remove useless method from Customer class. Thank you @tonyyb!
- #8419: Product Page - Shipping: delivery times, by @kompilorb.
- #8436: Fixed invalid selector on feature removal (Product page), by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8440: Invalid path to look at config.defines.inc file permissions, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8451: Fix several UI problems, by @eternoendless.
- #8452: Catalog controler wrongly use by default desc sorting instead of “last”, by @jocel1.
- #8456: Fix JS error on Performance page, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8348: Fix SQL error when product search starts with an hyphen, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8416: Display properly ps_linklist on classic with widgets, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8425: Use regexp instead of simple explode for complex attributes in CartPresenter, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8435: Fixed bug where invalid address message is displayed only for billing address even if both are invalid, by @littlebigdev.
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!