This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 21st to Sunday 27th of October 2019.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 80 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 62 issues have been closed, including 11 fixed issues on the core;
- 55 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 56 pull requests have been closed, including 33 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #16111: Checked that ShippingCostTax values are not null before being formatted, by @Progi1984
- #16041: remove google plus from login footer google plus is dead. Thank you @mohamedaitbella
- #15448: Replaced Tools::displayPrice deprecated in favor of Locale::formatPrice(), by @Progi1984
- #16051: Merge of bug fixes from 1.7.6.x branch to develop, by @matks
- #16090: Implement new Order View header. Thank you @sarjon
- #16089: Fixed “Invalid parameter: ‘’ cannot be interpreted as a number”, by @Progi1984
- #16071: Fixed “Call to a member function formatPrice() on null”, by @Progi1984
- #16060: Minor improvements for Orders list. Thank you @sarjon
- #16055: Update Greek tax rates, by @LouiseBonnard
- #16020: Update Turkish currency sign, by @LouiseBonnard
- #15995: BO create order part-3. Implement vouchers managing. Thank you @zuk3975
- #15511: Make sure the key used for translation is case sensitive., by @jocel1
- #14682: Preview extension for Grids. Thank you @sarjon
- #16114: Add missing placeholder in the Private Note textarea. Thank you @atomiix
- #16085: Fixed “Attempted to call an undefined method named ‘formatPrice’ of class ‘PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\CLDR\Locale’”, by @Progi1984
- #15987: Check if customized product image exists before trying to delete it. Thank you @jf-viguier
- #16018: Sanity Tests - Refacto of all tests , by @boubkerbribri
- #16005: Tests - Adding env file for docker , by @boubkerbribri
- #15988: Functional Tests - Add tests for categories. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #15980: Linkchecker update, by @SimonGrn
Code changes in the ‘1.7.6.x’ branch (for 126.96.36.199)
- #16047: Handle multistore customers sharing in customers listing at group level, by @matks
- #16036: Add redirect routes on security annotation of Category pages, by @jolelievre
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Core Weekly Generator
- #13: Generated graph, by @PierreRambaud
- #12: Graph data, by @PierreRambaud
- #11: Fixed not exit for pull requersts, by @PierreRambaud
- #10: Fix variable name, by @PierreRambaud
- #9: Fix variables names, by @PierreRambaud
- #7: Update community reports, by @PierreRambaud
Changes in developer documentation
Architecture Decision Records repository
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @atomiix, @Progi1984, @sarjon, @Progi1984, @Progi1984, @PierreRambaud, @Progi1984, @nenes25, @davidglezz, @sarjon, @LouiseBonnard, @matks, @matks, @mohamedaitbella, @PierreRambaud, @marionf, @jolelievre, @PierreRambaud, @PierreRambaud, @PierreRambaud, @LouiseBonnard, @boubkerbribri, @boubkerbribri, @PierreRambaud, @zuk3975, @nesrineabdmouleh, @jf-viguier, @SimonGrn, @eternoendless, @jocel1, @Progi1984, @sarjon, @camlafit!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!