This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 15th to Sunday 21st of October 2018.
Starting today, public PrestaShop 1.7.x nightly builds are available! This way, it should be easier for anyone who wants to contribute to the project to work with a recent build. Also, it means that merged pull requests will be in a build the next day for testing.
Something special happened last week: more than half of the merged pull requests are for modules.
“One more thing”, as Steve Jobs used to tell: for the first time, the pull requests for the documentation are listed in the core-weekly. Documentation is very important, thank you very much to all contributors!
A quick update about GitHub issues
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v220.127.116.11)
- #10120: Migration of Advanced Parameters -> Import (Step 2). Thank you @rokaszygmantas
- #10930: Allow product import to change previous id_category_default when you force ID #10871. Thank you @itisco
Code changes in the ‘1.7.5.x’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #10933: Fix translation catalog, by @eternoendless
- #11030: Harmonize migrated controllers. Thank you @sarjon
- #11066: Fix wording in wrong domain, by @eternoendless
- #11068: Prevent CS Fixer from adding a trailing dot to the first paragraph of phpdoc, by @eternoendless
- #11076: Fix wordings, by @eternoendless
- #11078: Update dependency for security reason, by @jolelievre
- #10436: Style issue on BO. Thank you @CaptainYouz
- #10718: Add missing styles on empty state SEO & Traffic page. Thank you @CaptainYouz
- #10861: Fix fixed height of TinyMce fields, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #10936: Prevent unvalidated form without checkboxes, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #10968: Fix General options configuration. Thank you @sarjon
- #10991: Fix sorting issue in the SQL Manager page, by @khouloudbelguith
- #11032: Min height product image dropzone, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #11063: Improve PositionColumn to allow more route params, by @jolelievre
- #11071: Avoid glitch on checkbox click, by @jolelievre
- #10447: Double h1 tag on category page. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #10812: Display the specific reference for each combination’s product, by @khouloudbelguith
- #11015: Adding/Deleting voucher on checkout payment step should refresh amount on payment block, by @tomlev
- #11084: Update modules for new 1.7.5 version, by @jolelievre
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Buy Button Lite
- #23: Made enable and disable update Tab status. Thank you @alu-
- #24: Added travis + tests + cs fixes, by @mickaelandrieu
- #25: Optimized network calls, by @mickaelandrieu
- #179: Fix wordings, by @eternoendless
- #180: Suggest minor upgrades by default, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #181: Remove trans_default_domain tag and rely on module translations only, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #182: Deploying 4.4.0 of autoupgrade, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #183: Bump version to 4.4.0, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #43: Fix [BOOM-2025] ps_facetedsearch - Filter products by the stock of matched variants, not just any of them. Thank you @PeNov
- #45: Bump version to 2.2.1, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #46: Deploying v2.2.1 of Faceted Search, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #53: Fix all reported bugs. Thank you @MathiasReker
- #55: Fix typo in wording, by @eternoendless
- #56: Apply CS fixer, by @eternoendless
- #56: Fix search, by @MrBaiame
- #57: Translations, by @MrBaiame
- #59: Dev, by @MrBaiame
- #60: 1.0.8, by @MrBaiame
Docker internal image
Changes in Documentation
- #119: Add docs for Grid columns. Thank you @sarjon
- #133: Updated docs, by @mickaelandrieu
- #136: wrong path for display.php. Thank you @vhessam
- #151: Update _index.md. Thank you @Lynxu
- #152: Create mail.md. Thank you @PaoloFalomo
- #153: Fix code syntax. Thank you @jief
- #154: Update mail.md. Thank you @PaoloFalomo
- #155: Added faceted search minimal docs, by @mickaelandrieu
- #156: Minor fixes, by @mickaelandrieu
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @alu-, @CaptainYouz, @itisco, @jief, @Lynxu, @MathiasReker, @PaoloFalomo, @PeNov, @rokaszygmantas, @sarjon, @vhessam!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!