This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 16th to Sunday 22nd of October 2017.
Lots of news lately! We made a quick interview of Sullivan Sénéchal, one of PrestaShop’s contributor, in which he talks about his work on open-source projects and also explains why he got involved with PrestaShop.
Our September edition of the translation report is online and the result is : translation and validation keep on making projects grow, especially in the Korean and Spanish, Mexico languages, and that is great news… thanks!
Last but not least, PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 is available since some leaks has been spotted in versions 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52. So we strongly advise you to get this version as soon as possible, it will help avoiding these issues.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v184.108.40.206)
- #8209: Remove useless call to addRoute for multilanguages shops, by @jocel1.
- #8415: Remove product description length limit. Thank you @maxime-aknin!
- #8417: fix missing cache invalidation in the backoffice, by @jocel1.
- #8326: Fix stock design, by @nihco2.
- #8396: Send an email on low stock, by @tomlev.
- #8413: Empty default label for product configuration, by @tomlev.
- #8264: Improve performance of subselect query when fetching attributes of current group. Thank you @nache!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!