This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 24th of August to Sunday 30th of September 2018.
Dear developers, in case you missed it, patch versions have been released this week: 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11.
A quick word about the 1.7.5: you are all waiting for it, a public beta version should be available at the beginning of next week :-)
Also, please note that an issue has been identified with the Auto Upgrade module: if you have an error with some modules during upgrade (check logs and error messages), please try to update the modules before starting the Auto Upgrade. You can follow and see the details on issue #175 on GitHub.
Have a nice week-end.
A quick update about GitHub issues
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #10601: Use attr(‘data-‘) instead of data, by @PierreRambaud
- #10719: Merge 1.7.5.x into develop, by @PierreRambaud
- #9341: Identity (Selenium tests), by @fatmaBouchekoua
- #9421: Update test high : create product with combination/create virtual …, by @fouratachour
Code changes in the ‘1.7.5.x’ branch (for v22.214.171.124)
- #10462: Fix wrong display of the brand page, by @khouloudbelguith
- #10656: Fix grid ids in migrated JS. Thank you @sarjon
- #10658: Use attr(‘data-‘) instead of data, by @PierreRambaud
- #10681: Fix module catalog js & css issues, by @PierreRambaud
- #10705: Move position column template, by @jolelievre
- #10725: hide delete button on ordered cart, by @jolelievre
- #10726: Module manager improvement (search, categories, configure button), by @PierreRambaud
- #10728: FilterParametersUpdater manages filters in a better way, by @jolelievre
- #10736: Use new routes for quick access, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #10594: Bring back functional tests, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #10716: Fix unit tests if Addons API doesn’t give us modules, by @PierreRambaud
- #10724: Clean php-cs-fixer files, by @matks
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v126.96.36.199)
- #5378: Add a fallback to curl when file_get_content() return an empty response, by @rGaillard
- #8758: Fix the possibility to create a customer with “¤” or “. Thank you @PierreJoube
- #8763: Catch all Swift exceptions in Mail::Send(). Thank you @axometeam
- #10662: Update native modules, by @eternoendless
- #10680: Hide arguments in debug trace page, by @jolelievre
- #8658: Removed duplicate expressions. Thank you @gfilippakis
- #8828: Stop sending a copy of the contact message to the “author” (avoid spam), by @eternoendless
- #8274: Disallow the negative discounts in orders. Thank you @hibatallahAouadni
- #8321: Fix Module configure permission. Thank you @hibatallahAouadni
- #8786: Replace serialize with json_encode, by @tomlev
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
- #39: Make the module working on migrated payment page, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #40: Close immediately modal on button click, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #41: Bump version to v5.1.0, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #42: Deploying v5.1.0 of module welcome, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #171: Prevent installation on old PHP versions, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #172: Deploying v4.3.0 for 1-click upgrade module, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #173: Update readme for php requirements, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #44: Fix #27. Thank you @MrBaiame
- #45: Fix README, by @matks
- #46: Dev. Thank you @MrBaiame
- #47: Refactoring, by @PierreRambaud
- #50: Css on product card. Thank you @MrBaiame
Translation Tools Bundles
- #46: Drop support for PHP < 5.6 and update dependencies, by @eternoendless
- #47: Update PhpParser to v3, by @eternoendless
Buy Button Lite
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @axometeam, @clementdaubeuf, @gfilippakis, @hibatallahAouadni, @Joukz, @MrBaiame, @PierreJoube, @rdy4ever, @sarjon!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!