This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 28th of August to Sunday 3rd of September 2017.
It’s September! This means new ideas, new projects, new versions, new everything!
For starters, PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 was released last week, and as you can see from the merged commits below, version 184.108.40.206 is coming soon. What’s not to like?
The team is also working on version 220.127.116.11, which we will talk about more in the coming weeks.
There are other cool things to talk about, and this month should plenty of Build content to read. Looking forward to pushing the “Publish” button!
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #8220: Product settings: availabilty label and delivery time configuration, by @maximebiloe.
- #8247: Fixed issue with empty locale. Thank you @simonchik!
- #8289: Add export folder to the file .gitignore. Thank you @prestarocket!
- #8291: Fix merge problem, by @eternoendless.
- #8292: Build assets, by @eternoendless.
- #8278: Use the brand new UI Kit, by @maximebiloe.
- #8284: Catalog page with new ui kit, by @maximebiloe.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.2.x’ branch (for v22.214.171.124)
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v126.96.36.199)
- #8025: Load id_shop routes when needed. Thank you @cdoublev!
- #8159: Check if CMS Category is associated to shop. Thank you @matt75!
- #8164: Fix duplicate url for supplier list when try to access a supplier. Thank you @matt75!
- #8199: Speed up search queries, by @jocel1.
- #8282: Fix error when deleting a cart. Thank you @cdoublev!
- #8280: Add is_object condition in isInt function to prevent the error 500, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #8256: Update the encrypt and decrypt functions to support all PHP versions, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #7843: Fix coverage calculations in Stock Cover Report. Thank you @marksull!
- #8116: Add paid order to stats dashboard even when there’s no related invoice generated, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #8211: Enable the create_order button when ordering virtual products & there’s no available carriers, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #8227: Fix the currency display in supply order, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #8078: Fix select delivery_option when changing the address in OPC, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #8168: Secure the contact_form from spammers, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #8171: Secure FO from JS injection in URL, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #8178: Wrong gift display in My Voucher page in My Account. Thank you @matt75!
- #8221: Fix the email validation in instant checkout, by @hibatallahaouadni.
- #8231: Display the price based on the feature Customer_Groups, by @hibatallahaouadni.
Code changes in the ‘rtl’ branch (for the 1.7 RTL project)
- #8243: Add new method to generate RTL stylesheets. Thank you @ramtin2025!
- #8248: Change CSS files path to RTL stylesheets if needed. Thank you @ramtin2025!
- #8147: Display transporter block in RTL. Thank you @molka!
- #8148: Fix bug employee thumbnail. Thank you @molka!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!