This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 12th of August to Sunday 18th of August 2019.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 60 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 45 issues have been closed, including 2 fixed issues on the core;
- 30 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 28 pull requests have been closed, including 13 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
Code changes in the ‘1.7.6.x’ branch (for v184.108.40.206)
- #15042: Only disable following steps in the checkout process when the current step has a continue button, by @jolelievre
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in developer documentation
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @marionf, @eternoendless, @zalexki, @matks, @mickaelandrieu, @jolelievre, @matthieu-rolland, @gavinkalika!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!