This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 30th of July to Sunday 5th of August 2018.
I would like to start this news with a big THANK YOU GUYS !!! The Auto Upgrade module version 4.0 has been released after 5 betas. It could not have been done without all the feedback from the community users and developers. Really, thanks a lot again. Everyone should now see this version in the Back Office of their PrestaShop store.
We are currently writing a dedicated article about this new version: what it does and does not, how, and what it will do. Stay tuned.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #9285: Allow more than 36 products per page. Thank you @iqit-commerce
- #9320: Phpdocs2, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9394: Update PR template, by @eternoendless
- #9398: Use HotModuleReplacementPlugin only in dev mode, by @eternoendless
- #9259: Make PrestaShop fully compatible with Twig 2+, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9369: Combinations not working when token is disabled, by @PierreRambaud
- #9377: Migrate E-mail page. Thank you @sarjon
- #9389: Fixed path to updated files in System Information page, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9368: [FO] Detect if there is already GET param in URL. Thank you @SebBareyre
- #9372: Update OrderFollowController.php. Thank you @PedroRendeiro
- #9381: Fix label “Use this address for invoice too’”. Thank you @iqit-commerce
- #9390: Combination issue while trying to change size on a product page, by @PierreRambaud
- #9403: Convert ProductLazyArray when using render function, by @PierreRambaud
Code changes in modules & themes
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!