This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 12th to Sunday 18th of June 2017.
Last week came and went with a flash, and what a week it was!
For starters, most of the PrestaCrew Paris members were welcoming the community at PrestaShop Day Paris.
PS Day is always a great way to celebrate the path so far, have a look at what’s to come, and enjoy spending time together. It’s always a special time for the whole team.
This one was special, as we celebrated PrestaShop 10th birthday – along with a couple of announcements.
Now that we are rested, let’s focus on the year to come!
See you next year!
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for 188.8.131.52)
Let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- #7835: Translations page rework & Stock management, by @maximebiloe.
- #7853: Fix selecting category for product, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #7923: Fix displayed price on cart (HT/TTC), by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #7956: Remove length validation from ISBN field, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #7972: 1.7.2 wording update - BO + FO, by @alexeven.
- #7983: Add discount to cart, by @aleeks.
- #7989: “Slightly” improve performance on Modules > notifications tab, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #8007: BO: Update Country in Store Contacts CSV File, by @vincentbz.
- #7992: Fix refresh availability of product, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #7990: Remove banner hidden class for mobile device, by @nihco2.
- #7994: Optimize search::find queries, by @aleeks.
- #7998: Format error message, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #8006: Fix classic responsive, by @vincentbz.
- #7977: Drop unused fields from ps_product_lang, by @fatmabouchekoua.
- #7993: Avoid INSTALL_PATH re-define error. Thank you @soullivaneuh!
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @soullivaneuh!
Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!