This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 3rd to Sunday 10th of June 2019.
This is the very last week to finish the beta tests and fix all discovered bugs and regression. Then, time for the first release candidate will come. The target is still to be able to release 126.96.36.199 at the end of June.
You can track the work being done with the dedicated 1.7.6 Kanban on GitHub. And if you want to help, just pick a task, write some code, and open a pull request.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 72 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 59 issues have been closed, including 11 fixed issues on the core;
- 40 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 48 pull requests have been closed, including 34 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #14099: Merge 1.7.6.x to develop - 06/06/2019, by @matks
- #14130: Merge 1.7.6.x to develop - 10/06/2019 [travis investigation - dont merge/close], by @matks
- #14133: Merge 1.7.6.x to develop - 10/06/2019, by @matks
- #14134: Combine consecutive issets(), by @Quetzacoalt91
- #13382: Change input type for specific price reduction. Thank you @YeLnatSs
- #13515: Migrate Sell > Catalog Brands & Suppliers > Suppliers view action. Thank you @zuk3975
- #13894: displayBackOfficeTop hook should be in nav container. Thank you @jf-viguier
- #13971: Update AdminStatsController.php. Thank you @ComonSoft
- #14004: Fix generate path thumbnail image. Thank you @dariusakafest
- #13383: Some UI improvements for Front-office. Thank you @YeLnatSs
- #14033: Introduce FO JS event showErrorNextToAddtoCartButton to handle shoppingcart error returns, by @matks
Code changes in the “1.7.6.x” branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #13919: Tax must be returned depending on PS_TAX_DISPLAY only, by @PierreRambaud
- #13923: Make sure index exist before getting value for gift message, by @PierreRambaud
- #14008: adds missing form data arguments in hooks. Thank you @tomas862
- #14021: Improved error handling when theme is uploaded or activated. Thank you @tomas862
- #14028: Add explanations about SEO cards. Thank you @sarjon
- #14029: Missing legacy link for themes page. Thank you @tomas862
- #14084: Fixes updating name and symbol for currency. Thank you @sarjon
- #14091: Do not use specific prices when displaying price with tax in BO product catalog, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #14107: Do not allow the selection of any subcategories, by @PierreRambaud
- #14075: Fix: If Ask for birth date option is disabled, an exception is displayed in the FO. Thank you @OneDotIT
- #14079: Update Smarty comments to reflect related blocks. Thank you @prestamodule
- #14053: Add ‘disable dev shm usage’ to chrome options for headless chrome, by @boubkerbribri
- #14055: Using shm_size in docker File instead of ‘disable dev shm usage’ in chromeOptions , by @boubkerbribri
- #14060: Fix CLDR Unit tests, by @eternoendless
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
PrestaShop Coding Standards
Live demo devices
Docker Internal images
- #76: Create a better indexation and add tests, by @PierreRambaud
- #81: Bump to 3.0.3, by @PierreRambaud
- #84: Restore what happened on master branch, by @PierreRambaud
- #85: Release version 3.0.3, by @PierreRambaud
Changes in Documentation
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @ComonSoft, @dariusakafest, @jf-viguier, @OneDotIT, @prestamodule, @sarjon, @tomas862, @YeLnatSs, @zuk3975!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!