This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 27th of May to Sunday 2nd of June 2019.
That was great to meet those of you who came in Paris for the PrestaShop Day. There was a developer space, and a technical track. Many technical questions and some issues were discussed, that is what opportunities to meet in real life are made for ;-)
After Paris, PrestaShop Day Madrid is planned in 2 weeks for June 18th and will gather more than 1,200 people at La Nave Madrid - experts, open source lovers, translators, merchants, partners, etc. You can use the promotionnal code “PSDMADRIDFORUM” to get your free ticket
That said, there is only one week left to finish the Beta of 1.7.6. Once all the bugs will be triaged and fixed, the work on the first release candidate will start. It means it is still time to test the beta, report issues and open pull requests.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 51 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 45 issues have been closed, including 13 fixed issues on the core;
- 53 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 34 pull requests have been closed, including 30 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
Code changes in the “1.7.6.x” branch (for v220.127.116.11)
- #14010: Update some license headers that were outdated, by @matks
- #14011: Update outdated CSS assets, by @matks
- #13774: Includes missing theme & logo page validation handling for logo and icon images. Thank you @tomas862
- #13820: Fixes form_rest placing. Thank you @sarjon
- #13875: Added help property (backported from Symfony 4 framework). Thank you @tomas862
- #13916: Fixes saving private note about customer from order page. Thank you @sarjon
- #13956: Restore legacy controller and template files deleted late in beta, by @matks
- #14007: Fix currency precision from CLDR at install, by @tomlev
- #14030: Add missing legacy link for translations routes. Thank you @rokaszygmantas
- #13961: Giving write access to selenium-chrome container to download file in selenium-downloads volume, by @boubkerbribri
- #14002: Install poppler-utils in e2e-tests container and use endAll to delete Selenium sessions, by @boubkerbribri
- #14026: Adds missing pages to survival test. Thank you @sarjon
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
PrestaShop Coding Standards
Live demo devices
Docker Internal images
- #70: Reindex multistore correctly, by @PierreRambaud
- #71: Add more tests for block search, by @PierreRambaud
- #72: filtering doesn’t filter between product attributes, by @PierreRambaud
- #73: Fix touch problem on mobile, by @PierreRambaud
- #74: Render as a widget if hook is not found during the callable stack, by @PierreRambaud
- #75: Fix warning on feature / attributes and fix slider for ps 1.7.5, by @PierreRambaud
- #77: Revert “Reindex multistore correctly”, by @PierreRambaud
- #78: Revert “Add more tests for block search”, by @PierreRambaud
- #79: Multistore, by @PierreRambaud
- #80: More tests, by @PierreRambaud
Changes in Documentation
- #274: Explain how to override a simple block instead of a whole file, by @PierreRambaud
- #277: Fix a typo : “your/you’re”, by @SimonGrn
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!