This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 21st of May to Sunday 27th of May 2018.
Last week, a few updates have been done on the core, plus on some native modules. You might also have to update your theme. Guess what: this is still in order to improve the GDPR compliance of your PrestaShop store. You can read the details on Build:
Now, the most interesting part of this news: if you live in Paris, or if you need a good reason to come in Paris, PrestaShop Day is in 2 weeks. We really hope to meet you there ;-)
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v22.214.171.124)
- #9037: Permit IDE completion with PHP doc. Thank you @MatthieuMota
- #9039: Ajax will never die, by @jocel1
- #9053: Add missing package-lock.json files, by @PierreRambaud
- #9064: Fixed list of activated modules, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9095: Fix translations order settings and remove unused templates. Thank you @rokaszygmantas
- #9096: Clean up service yml files. Thank you @sarjon
- #9098: CO: rename variable $producPropertiesCache (fix typo). Thank you @anegoda1995
- #9122: Add safety returns after ajaxRender calls, by @jocel1
Code changes in the ‘1.7.4.x’ branch (for v126.96.36.199)
- #9028: Introduced re-usable authorization system, by @mickaelandrieu
- #9067: Refactor Controller class (minor changes). Thank you @michaelKaefer
- #9077: Update welcome module version, by @PierreRambaud
- #9102: Update BO theme to Bootstrap 4 final, by @eternoendless
- #9106: add a product removal confirmation. Thank you @khouloudbelguith
- #9113: Fix wrong css file on BO login page, by @eternoendless
- #9118: Fix BO login icons, by @eternoendless
- #9050: Fix HookConfigurator: Filter certain non-arrays from theme.yml. Thank you @jsshandle
- #9055: The special offers are disappearing suddenly, by @PierreRambaud
- #9109: 1.7.4.x into develop, by @PierreRambaud
- #9115: 1.7.4.x into develop, by @PierreRambaud
Code changes in the ‘1.7.3.x’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #9099: Follow-up to: display GDPR consent checkbox in contactform. Thank you @florian-nolte
- #9104: Add compliance to GDPR law for ps_emailsubscription module. Thank you @Joukz
Code changes in the ‘1.6.1.x’ branch (for v184.108.40.206)
- #9103: Add compliance to GDPR law for blocknewsletter, contact form and mail alerts. Thank you @Joukz
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @anegoda1995, @florian-nolt, @Joukz, @jsshandle, @khouloudbelguith, @MatthieuMota, @michaelKaefer, @rokaszygmantas, and @sarjon!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!