This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 14th of May to Sunday 20th of May 2018.
Dear all, we would like to thank you for the huge amount of feedback about the GDPR module. Lots of comments on our blog posts, tweets, support tickets, etc. So much we can’t list everything here! In the open source world, we often say that a bug report is like a love letter. If so, we’re glad to see all this love for the PrestaShop project ;-)
I would like to assure you that our teams are doing their best to take everything into account and to improve the GDPR module consequently. In other words, you can expect some updates this week…
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v126.96.36.199)
- #9007: Migrate Shop parameters -> Order settings page. Thank you @rokaszygmantas
- #9056: Deprecate polyfill function array_replace(). Thank you @michaelKaefer
- #9062: Improved errors management if Dev mode is enabled. Thank you @michaelKaefer
- #9065: Dispatcher: Get request URI from Symfony’s Request. Thank you @michaelKaefer
- #9068: Refactor Cart::checkQuantities(). Thank you @michaelKaefer
- #9071: Refactor AbstractCartTest. Thank you @michaelKaefer
- #9072: Fixed typo bug. Thank you @michaelKaefer
Code changes in the ‘1.7.4.x’ branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #9044: Fix delivery time labels not displayed, by @PierreRambaud
- #9046: Reduced permission levels for theme edition, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #9051: Bad link in breadcrumbs in symfony pages, by @PierreRambaud
- #9074: Ordering product in BO doesn’t work, by @PierreRambaud
- #9081: Can’t enable maintenance mode, by @PierreRambaud
- #9084: Saved confirmation message isn’t displayed anymore in translation page, by @PierreRambaud
- #9086: fix template on attachment delete, by @tomlev
- #9036: fix infinite loop on multiple vouchers, by @tomlev
- #9073: Fix gift wrapping fees added even if not checked, by @tomlev
- #9054: Added missing use statment in AddonsCollection class. Thank you @nenes25
- #9076: Fixed duplicate carts in back office, by @PierreRambaud
- #9079: Added $result (from facet) in hook filterProductSearch. Thank you @Lathanao
- #9091: Update develop with 1.7.4.x changes, by @Quetzacoalt91
Code changes in the ‘1.7.3.x’ branch (for v184.108.40.206)
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!