This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 15th to Sunday 21st of May 2017.
As I write this, PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 is being tested, and pull requests for PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 are being merged. Monthly releases are about to arrive!
Meanwhile, PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 is still slated for a June release. It looks like our release schedule is doing fine! :)
Are you in Paris for the PrestaShop Day, on June 15th? Let us know, because we are planning two community events: a Contribution Night on the evening of June 14th, right in our Paris office, and a community barcamp within the PS Day! Read all about it here.
Furthmore, reminder of recent Build articles:
- Being in an Open Source community: learn more about the whys and hows a Open Source communities!
- How to rebase your Git branch: Ever heard a Core devs tell you “Could you rebase?” when you thought your pull request was ready? Here’s what to do!
- How to create the best bug reports: Can’t fix bugs but still want to contribute? Create useful Forge tickets is a great way to push the project forward!
See you next week!
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for 126.96.36.199)
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- #7778: Remove lang dependancies for module manager and add cli command, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7811: Display the login form after an failed authentication. Thank you @jestemradek!
- #7825: Handle multishop in console commands, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7838: Return empty array instead of false.. Thank you @neoteknic!
- #7852: Improve upgrade command, by @aleeks.
- #7871: Failure during module catalog fetch do not throw an exception anymore, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7872: Display translated strings properly in SF debugger!, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7839: Add sprintf check constraint on translations, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7864: Fix recommended modules popup on legacy BO, by @quetzacoalt91.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.1.x’ branch (for v188.8.131.52’s patch versions)
Next, let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘1.7.1.x’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!