This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 6th to Sunday 12th of May 2019.
In case you missed it, 1.7.6 beta has been released yesterday. It’s time to test it, to test your modules and themes with it, and open a new issue if needed. Also, of course, your help is welcome to fix issues.
Please add the date to your agenda: PSD Paris 2019 will be in a couple of weeks, the 4th of June 2019, at Palais Brongniart, Paris, France. Like each year, this is the opportunity for the PrestaShop ecosystem to meet together and learn what’s new with great talks and speakers.
And, also, this year, there will be a dedicated “developer area”. This will be the place to meet other tech people of the community, including the PrestaShop company developers. Come with your laptop, and let’s fix bugs and merge pull requests together. I will publish a dedicated news on the blog when more information will be available.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 60 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 129 issues have been closed, including 17 fixed issues on the core;
- 45 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 63 pull requests have been closed, including 45 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #13707: Merge 1.7.6.x to develop - 07/05/2019, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #13711: Compare strictly value of hook name when getting modules registered on it, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #13755: Merge 1.7.6.x to develop - 10/05/2019, by @matks
- #13198: Create SF command to return routes with missing _legacy_link. Thank you @zuk3975
- #13219: ScrollIntoView if field is invalid, by @PierreRambaud
- #13387: Image in summary not limited. Thank you @YeLnatSs
- #13687: Update OrderReturn.php. Thank you @Codencode
- #13704: Fix exclude discounted products on CartRule, by @tomlev
Code changes in the “1.7.6.x” branch (for v188.8.131.52)
- #13684: Wrong discount subtotal when customergroup is set to use ex taxes, by @tomlev
- #13735: Update native modules, by @eternoendless
- #13381: Use tinymce in migrated pages, by @matks
- #13481: Improve preview and test mail feature, improve and fix a few templates, by @jolelievre
- #13522: Fix core exceptions extending and add missing doc-blocks. Thank you @zuk3975
- #13623: Fix categories deleting in bulk action. Thank you @sarjon
- #13643: Fixes incorrect hook names for identifiable object forms.. Thank you @tomas862
- #13714: Seo preview on category & cms pages, by @PierreRambaud
- #13617: Fix not null voucher with free shipping producing php error, by @tomlev
- #13664: Remove id_attribute parameter from product link when it is equal to 0, by @jolelievre
- #13630: Fix Onboarding close method, by @boubkerbribri
- #13637: Add handling of the welcome modal and document the blocking issue for the last step, by @SimonGrn
- #13656: Fix for tests in order test suite, by @SimonGrn
- #13657: Fix the check of the success message when saving and deleting a currency. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #13661: Fix for test 4 of the order test suite after canonical url fix, by @SimonGrn
- #13667: Fix test Feature 1 create edit delete feature, by @boubkerbribri
- #13676: Add close welcome modal for tests Manufacturer, by @boubkerbribri
- #13680: Fix tests customer, by @boubkerbribri
- #13683: Add close welcome module for tests 10_modules, by @boubkerbribri
- #13686: Add close welcome module for tests 11_international, by @boubkerbribri
- #13693: Fix first test of the order test suite, by @SimonGrn
- #13696: Add welcome module for tests discount, by @boubkerbribri
- #13700: Fix test 3 of the shop parameters test suite, by @SimonGrn
- #13739: Fix after merge of PR tinymce, by @boubkerbribri
- #13734: Update translations catalogue for 1.7.6, by @eternoendless
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
- #306: Handle folder var/cache in module, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #308: Avoid conflit with Psr\Log\LoggerInterface when loading core, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #311: Deploying v4.8.0 of the autoupgrade module, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #63: Protect autoload and update README and LICENSE, by @jolelievre
- #64: Release 3.0.3, by @eternoendless
- #29: Update version to 4.0.0, by @jolelievre
- #31: Fix release drafter indentation, by @jolelievre
- #32: Fix release drafter indentation, by @jolelievre
Changes in Documentation
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!