This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 30th of April to Sunday 6th of May 2018.
Did you notice? We are over 9,000 Pull Requests on GitHub, what an achievement! Congratulation to everyone who has created PRs in the history of the PrestaShop project. We really hope more and more contributors will join us… next step, 10.000? ;-)
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v220.127.116.11)
- #8932: Fix display error on module selection list. Thank you @SebBareyre!
- #8995: Display the notification count on the proper tab, by @Quetzacoalt91.
- #9004: Fixed search on manufacturer’s name, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #9008: Use getBoolean() instead of get() when configuration is bool in Product Settings page. Thank you @sarjon!
- #9024: Merge 18.104.22.168 into develop, by @eternoendless.
- #8972: FO / Discount / Wrong variable use in loop for mobile. Thank you @timactive!
- #9016: Corrected email subscription form input type. Thank you @rdy4ever!
- #9017: Fix wrong parameter verification, allowing redirection to arbitrary URL, by @eternoendless.
- #9027: FO: Fixes wrong schema of “InStock” for Out of stock products. Thank you @rdy4ever!
- #8767: Show prices within a tax if it’s needed. Thank you @kpodemski!
- #8985: Fixed order gets wrong status when ordered all qty of the product.. Thank you @LedCloud!
- #8996: New doc block for method, reduced code of method. Thank you @michaelKaefer!
- #8998: Create missing subfolders in folder override/classes. Thank you @dariusakafest!
- #9010: Check if template_vars if an array before merge in OrderHistory::sendEmail() . Thank you @serhatdurum!
- #9018: Add copyright information to the license., by @ttoine.
- #9020: Update to right name, markdown with links and more, by @ttoine.
- #9021: Create LICENCE.md, by @ttoine.
- #9022: Make bin/console executable, by @eternoendless.
- #9029: Revert CLDR integration, by @eternoendless.
- #8994: Update the Onboarding scenario, by @fatmaBouchekoua.
- #9030: Fix travis reporting build as succeeded when it fails. Thank you @PierreRambaud!
- #9032: Fix regular tests, by @fatmaBouchekoua.
Code changes in the ‘1.7.3.x’ branch (for v22.214.171.124)
- #8835: Replace Noto Sans font with Vazir font for Farsi in Classic theme. Thank you @mehrshadz!
- #9005: Fix cannot order oos product even if it’s allowed, by @tomlev.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @atefBB, @dariusakafest, @LedCloud, @kpodemski, @mehrshadz, @michaelKaefer, @rdy4ever, @sarjon, @SebBareyre, @serhatdurum, @timactive !
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!