This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 23rd to Sunday 29th of April 2018.
Dear contributors, many Pull Requests from the community have been merged last week and that’s great! In order to simplify the contributing experience, I would like to have your feedback on these questions:
- What are your current difficulties to submit a Pull Request on PrestaShop Core repository?
- What should we improve?
- What documentation is missing?
- Do you have other ideas?
Please, feel free to answer and discuss via the forum on this dedicated thread :-)
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v220.127.116.11)
- #8830: Fix uninitialized $moreStepLabels in AdminImportController. Thank you @popstas!
- #8895: Allow override of every modern template, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8908: Refactored Form Handling management, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8916: Add tips in the back office to improve user experience. Thank you @sLorenzini!
- #8927: Remove default theme schemes (no longer used), by @eternoendless.
- #8933: [BO] Fix bug on saving store hours. Thank you @SebBareyre!
- #8945: Return default values when api is unavailable, by @Quetzacoalt91.
- #8947: Hooks for recommended modules & themes, by @Quetzacoalt91.
- #8979: Move administration page to proper location. Thank you @sarjon!
- #8831: Better handling of invalid modules from Addons API, by @mickaelandrieu.
- #8935: CLDR : Replace legacy number and price formatting, by @LittleBigDev.
- #8954: Allowed robots access to assets requierd to be mobile-friendly. Thank you @PhpMadman!
- #8959: Able to pass hook as a parameter. Thank you @DonNhh!
- #8970: Improved readability. Thank you @michaelKaefer!
- #8976: Set cache driver in container instead of env var CACHE_DRIVER, by @Quetzacoalt91.
- #8980: Remove deprecated message for DataCollectorInterface. Thank you @PierreRambaud!
- #8982: Merge 1.7.3.x into develop, by @eternoendless.
- #8939: Adaptation of the test for the version on the developed branch. Thank you @fouratachour!
- #8983: Parallelize builds. Thank you @PierreRambaud!
Code changes in the ‘1.7.3.x’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
- #8752: Check product availability before validating orders, by @alegout.
- #8975: Fix broken “you must first create a new language” link in BO Translations, by @eternoendless.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @DonNhh, @fouratachour, @mehrshadz, @michaelKaefer, @PhpMadman, @popstas, @sarjon, @SebBareyre, @sLorenzini !
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!