This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 01st to Sunday 07th of April 2019.
The code is frozen!!! 🍾️ 🎉️ ☃️
A quick look at the work done on 1.7.6:
What a huge amount of work!
If you can’t wait for an Alpha build, don’t forget that you can use the nightly builds. And of course, test it with your infrastructure, your modules and themes, your data, your configuration. And then, please, let us know if you find something to fix: open an issue on GitHub.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 68 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 65 issues have been closed, including 16 fixed issues on the core;
- 42 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 58 pull requests have been closed, including 49 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for v22.214.171.124)
- #12708: Deprecate admin endpoints outside index.php, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #12926: Migration of Manufacturers view action. Thank you @sarjon
- #12941: Remove unnecessary return on update, by @eternoendless
- #12996: Domain improvements: naming and namespace. Thank you @sarjon
- #12999: Remove calls to old CLDR, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #13115: Fix strpos arguments order. Thank you @quasilyte
- #13141: Performance : avoid useless attributes queries. Thank you @123monsite-regis
- #13146: Fixes missing fields validation in Language command handlers. Thank you @sarjon
- #13208: Broken page when request a duplicate _legacy_link, by @PierreRambaud
- #13209: Properly set error headers, by @jocel1
- #12331: Migration of Theme & Logo page with style and ux improvements. Thank you @tomas862
- #12436: Introduces new File type input design for all new and migrated back-office pages . Thank you @tomas862
- #12707: New design for employee profile [Back-Office]. Thank you @YeLnatSs
- #12795: Brand address create/edit actions migration. Thank you @zuk3975
- #12931: Make footer on product page spreads itself when the menu is hidden. Thank you @dineshbadrukhiya
- #12974: Cms page category listing position update. Thank you @tomas862
- #12995: Migrate Cms page create/edit actions. Thank you @zuk3975
- #13033: Filter registered hooks in module possible hooks list. Thank you @unlocomqx
- #13048: Integrate mail generator, by @jolelievre
- #13088: Ensure translations are always saved with the selected theme in back office, by @mickaelandrieu
- #13093: Add missing label and delete legacy tax controller as it was migrated. Thank you @rokaszygmantas
- #13105: Validate theme zip file and show error messages. Thank you @rokaszygmantas
- #13108: Fix missing lang entries in Configuration. Thank you @rblaurin
- #13122: Fix notice when iso code does not exist in array, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #13123: Display shop path in Information page. Thank you @unlocomqx
- #13125: Add CMS page listing position update functionality. Thank you @tomas862
- #13145: fixes bug with incorrect errors display within the forms. . Thank you @tomas862
- #13157: Fix Add/Edit brand icon, by @matks
- #13158: Sets error bubbling inside the translatable type. Thank you @tomas862
- #13159: Remove ‘Constraint’ suffix from TypedRegex constraint and validator. Thank you @zuk3975
- #13161: Remove icons from Customers form. Thank you @sarjon
- #13164: Manufacturer page fixes. Thank you @zuk3975
- #13177: Fix notice undefined index: icon on Design -> Positions, by @Matt75
- #13199: Fix Profiles form twig template compatibility with twig v2, by @matks
- #13216: Enable help bar on suppliers page, by @PierreRambaud
- #12872: Fix label “Web only” . Thank you @YeLnatSs
- #13103: Introduce new hooks displayProductActions & displayPersonalInformationTop, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #13106: Checkout proceeds automatically go to latest step, by @PierreRambaud
- #13135: Add variable to tell if prices are tax included or not, by @eternoendless
- #13150: Add a missing space that could trigger an SQL error. Thank you @chrisvanberg
- #13171: Outdated assets, by @PierreRambaud
- #13127: Do not run tests with the StarterTheme anymore, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #13167: Move lint checks in GitHub action, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #13176: Allow to use date as parameter for nightly builds, by @PierreRambaud
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in Documentation
- #236: Fix paths of files and fold. Thank you @cr998
- #237: Docs for custom product flags. Thank you @kpodemski
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @123monsite-regis, @chrisvanberg, @cr998, @dineshbadrukhiya, @kpodemski, @quasilyte, @rblaurin, @sarjo, @tomas862, @unlocomqx!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!