This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase during the last week, from Monday 13th of Sunday 19th of March 2017.
Are you ready? :)
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch (for 220.127.116.11)
Now let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘develop’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
Note that 1.7 patch versions are being built in the ‘1.7.0.x’ branch. All of the PRs from that branch are eventually ported in the ‘develop’ branch.
- BO> #7662: BO: Fix show currency name in tab “Catalog Price Rules” for option “All currencies”. Thank you @true0r!
- CO> #7666: Use HTTPS where available in README.md. Thank you @slamdunk!
Code changes in ‘1.7.1.x’ branch (for v18.104.22.168, currently in beta)
Next, let’s review the merged pull-requests on the ‘1.7.1.x’ branch since the last Core Weekly Report!
- #7657: Fix translation cache preventing load of new language, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7675: Allow delivery module to confirm the checkout step, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7570: Notification after theme reset, warning about images regeneration. Thank you @kpodemski!
- #7585: Fix placeholder width in product options, by @thierrymarianne.
- #7596: Add displayProductPageDrawer hook, by @antoin-m.
- #7646: Fix imageFolder path for colorPicker inputs. Thank you @prestamodule!
- #7648: Fix product attachments lookup, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7663: Fix issue of Module notification page after 1.7.0.x backport, by @quetzacoalt91.
- #7665: Fix inactive request in HookEvent. Thank you @mwienk!
- #7670: Allow upgrade for modules coming from Must-have json, by @quetzacoalt91.
Also, thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with tickets and comments on the Forge!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use the Forge to contribute to PrestaShop. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!