This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 2nd to Sunday 8th of March 2020.
As announced last week, PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 is available. This maintenance and security release fixes 9 issues reported on versions 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 and fixes a critical security issue. Please read the release note for more informations.
You might have noticed that there is a lot of “waiting for QA” Pull Requests awaiting on GitHub. This is because QA team had to test the 188.8.131.52 build last week and is still battle-testing the 184.108.40.206 Alpha build. This huge work requires almost all available QA specialists. The test campaign should be finished this week which will then allow the flow of Pull Requests to go back to normal.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 86 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 47 issues have been closed, including 5 fixed issues on the core;
- 97 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 67 pull requests have been closed, including 52 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #18017: Update Customer-> passwd phpdoc. Thank you @zalexki
- #16813: Add support for non-unity MySQL autoincrement. Thank you @mvorisek
- #17777: Category update position test refactored to use generated position. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch (for v220.127.116.11)
- #18001: Functional tests - Refacto product settings default activation status. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #17998: Functional tests - Refacto product settings force update friendly URL. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #17997: Functional tests- Refacto product settings new days number. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #17996: Functional tests - Refacto product settings catalog mode. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #17989: Functional tests - Refacto product settings display remaining quantities. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #17974: Functional tests - Refacto product settings display available quantities. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #17960: Functional tests - Accept GDPR if only exist, by @boubkerbribri
- #17948: Functional tests - Fix problem of generate files by date for nightly 29-02. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #17910: Functional tests - Improving FO tests by adding wait for cart to disappear, by @boubkerbribri
Code changes in the ‘1.7.6.x’ branch (for v18.104.22.168)
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
- #212: Fix use of version 22.214.171.124 in 1.7 tags, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #210: Release 126.96.36.199, by @matthieu-rolland
- #209: Add beta image for PrestaShop 1.7.7.x on php 7.2. Thank you @PoulainMaxime
- #206: Add php7.3 for nightly and 1.7, by @PierreRambaud
Changes in developer documentation
- #481: Demo View Order hooks module - one more bug found and some docs added. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
- #475: Remove unnecessary argument. Thank you @Arman-Hosseini
- #469: Add note about compiled assets, by @eternoendless
- #460: Fix admin parents structure. Thank you @jorgevrgs
- #457: Add note about tab_modules_list.xml. Thank you @beuss
- #456: Order view hooks demo documentation. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
- #14: Sample of extended Repository usage including custom methods. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
- #13: Autoloading issue for demovieworderhooks. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
- #12: Solid changes to demovieworderhooks. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
- #11: SOLID changes to demovieworderhooks module. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
- #10: Use Order Bar Buttons hook, by @matks
- #6: Improve main README and add demo order view module README, by @matks
- #1: Demo 1.7.7.x module for new Order View page hooks. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
PHP Developer Tools
- #21: add constant MODULE_DIR. Thank you @zalexki
- #20: Allow PhpStan config to be extended to make updates easier, by @Quetzacoalt91
Docker internal images
Live demo devices
- #14: Add id showcased module param. Thank you @zalexki
- #13: Fix report from lighthouse, by @Quetzacoalt91
QA nightly results
- #22: Remove unused method, add things in README, by @SimonGrn
- #21: New version in Slim Framework V4, by @SimonGrn
- #20: Merge last modifications, by @SimonGrn
PHP PS Informations
- #9: Update minimum PHP version and recommended one, by @PierreRambaud
- #8: Check for iconv support, by @PierreRambaud
MJML theme converter
Google Analytics module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @Quetzacoalt91, @LouiseBonnard, @tdavidsonas88, @zalexki, @nesrineabdmouleh, @micka-fdz, @matthieu-rolland, @SimonGrn, @PoulainMaxime, @boubkerbribri, @matks, @PierreRambaud, @Arman-Hosseini, @eternoendless, @jorgevrgs, @dependabot[bot], @beuss, @sowbiba, @mvorisek, @MathiasReker!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!