This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 30th of December 2019 to Sunday 5th of January 2020.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 22 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 40 issues have been closed, including 5 fixed issues on the core;
- 30 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 33 pull requests have been closed, including 22 merged pull requests
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #16807: Travis: update config for dpl v2. Thank you @mvorisek
- #17000: Merge 1.7.6.x into develop - 01/01/2020, by @matks
- #16946: Modified the string in success alert for attachements bulk deletion. Thank you @arouiadib
- #16941: Bad wording when installation check. Thank you @gavinkalika
- #17002: Correcting price alignment on RTL language. Thank you @NeOMakinG
- #16915: Fix multiple submit. Thank you @atomiix
- #16856: Show list bullets on product page and align it. Thank you @NeOMakinG
- #16966: Cover Category CommandHandlers and QueryHandlers by behat tests. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
- #17017: Functional tests - Update file bulk action delete message, by @boubkerbribri
- #17006: Functional tests - Fix supplier name and zip code, by @boubkerbribri
- #17003: Functional tests - Fix date format (mm/dd/yyyy). Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16960: Functional Tests - Add prefix verification for delivery slip file. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16959: Functional tests - Add new test : CRUD Seo Page, by @boubkerbribri
- #16923: Functional tests - Bulk delete backups, by @boubkerbribri
- #16922: Functional tests - Add Bulk actions for file tests. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #16905: Functional Tests - Add monitoring products test, by @boubkerbribri
- #16776: Cover Contact CommandHandlers and QueryHandlers by behat tests. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
- #16525: Behat tests for orders in the Back Office. Various Behat features created and scenarios added. Thank you @tdavidsonas88
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in developer documentation
- #432: Create dedicated page for webservice access, by @Quetzacoalt91
- #429: Add more information on how to make wordings discoverable, by @eternoendless
- #424: Fix example controller name to be more coherent and usage of translator, by @matks
Core Weekly Generator tool
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @boubkerbribri, @nesrineabdmouleh, @NeOMakinG, @matks, @Quetzacoalt91, @tdavidsonas88, @arouiadib, @gavinkalika, @eternoendless, @atomiix, @mvorisek, @ttoine!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!