This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 21th to Sunday 27th of December 2020.
Last week, maintainer @kpodemski, helped by @Progi1984 built the ZIP archive for PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 and delivered it to QA team for validation. This is the first time a PrestaShop release is built by someone who is not an employee of PrestaShop company! Congratulations @kpodemski!
As the end of this year is coming, we also wanted to say thank you to all PrestaShop developers for this year, although it has been difficult for many.
Looking forward to 2021 :)
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 53 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 46 issues have been closed, including 9 fixed issues on the core;
- 72 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 64 pull requests have been closed, including 53 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #22365: Fix order view pan overflow, by @NeOMakinG
- #22284: Improve grid definition action column extendability. Thank you @zuk3975
- #22280: Add product specific price command, by @jolelievre
- #22185: Add UpdateCombinationStock command. Thank you @zuk3975
- #22136: Integrate CQRS commands into new product page, by @jolelievre
- #21909: Change every toggle on grids to the new ps-switch component, by @NeOMakinG
- #21653: Simplify webservices forms. Thank you @JevgenijVisockij
- #21472: Simplify traffic and seo. Thank you @JevgenijVisockij
- #22562: Fix click on checkbox while deleting customer, by @boubkerbribri
- #22549: Update php-cs-fixer to 2.17.2, by @matks
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch
- #22532: Hook keys must be in lowercase, by @PierreRambaud
- #22432: Don’t redirect to http from https if it is homepage (Fix Chrome security alert when customer register). Thank you @ludoc
- #22293: Use PS cache config as driver.cache, by @atomiix
- #22535: Method assertCmsCategoryExists doesn’t return anything, it throws an exception, by @PierreRambaud
- #22249: Create Order - Cart details modal - Fix refresh for cart total, by @sowbiba
- #22161: Fix group reduction when specific price is set, by @sowbiba
- #21692: Refresh order products when a product is added or deleted, by @sowbiba
- #22543: Add test ‘Page for terms and conditions’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #22523: Add test ‘Activate merchandise returns’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #22521: Refactoring alert blocks in UI tests, by @boubkerbribri
- #22491: Add test ‘View customer service message page’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #22490: Add new FO tests ‘Edit account information’, by @boubkerbribri
- #22433: Add test ‘Check to delete shop groups’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Simple HTML table display module
Dashboard Trends module
Custom text module
Faceted search module
- #296: Bump prestashop/php-dev-tools from 3.12 to 3.13. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #294: Fix cs fixer action, by @PierreRambaud
Check payment module
Product Comments module
- #94: Bump prestashop/php-dev-tools from 3.12 to 3.13. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #93: Fixed PHPCS Github Action, by @Progi1984
- #89: Fixing the bug that appeared when anonymize customer last name option has been added.. Thank you @Oksydan
Theme customization module
Order Notifications on the Favicon module
PHP Developer Tools
Changes in developer documentation
- #840: Update list-of-hooks.md add displayHeaderCategory. Thank you @Hlavtox
- #837: Explain PR template row impacts, by @matks
- #830: Introduce tips & tricks in FAQ - 1st tip about hooks. Thank you @zuk3975
#829: Bump ini from 1.3.5 to 1.3.8 in
/src/themes/hugo-theme-learn/_src. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
Links list module
Google Analytics module
Customer “Sign in” link module
PrestaShop Cleaner module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @dependabot[bot], @matks, @boubkerbribri, @Quetzacoalt91, @Progi1984, @kpodemski, @nesrineabdmouleh, @PierreRambaud, @jolelievre, @Hlavtox, @tswfi, @Shoprunners, @zuk3975, @ludoc, @NeOMakinG, @PululuK, @Oksydan, @atomiix, @sowbiba, @nenes25, @JevgenijVisockij, @MatShir!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!