This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 16th to Sunday 22th of November 2020.
Thanks to the contributors who tested the Release Candidate, a few bugs have been identified in the build that was published three weeks ago.
These bugs have been fixed, so the road is now open to deliver PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 stable release. A new build has been created and delivered to QA team to run the tests campaign. Once it’s verified, if no blocking bug is found, we will be able to release it!
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 79 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 89 issues have been closed, including 31 fixed issues on the core;
- 84 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 80 pull requests have been closed, including 68 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #21984: Improve Link::getProductLink : Avoid short variable names. Thank you @PululuK
- #21934: Fix PHPDoc Tools::displayPrice(). Thank you @comxd
- #21855: Add missing SQL row for actionFrontControllerSetVariables hook. Thank you @comxd
- #21094: Fixed array parameter processing in Link::getCategoryObject method. Thank you @gfilippakis
- #22001: Fix some typos in admin filemanager, by @matks
- #21985: Remove wrong div endblock on order page view after the 177 merge, by @NeOMakinG
- #21960: Fix legacy form selectors, by @matthieu-rolland
- #21947: Adjust modal position when wrong used with a form, by @NeOMakinG
- #21931: Remove special case of Product::toggleStatus, by @jolelievre
- #21892: Fix badges on customer page, by @NeOMakinG
- #21886: Fix radius on some custom components, by @NeOMakinG
- #21849: Fix alert of compromised page and center window, by @NeOMakinG
- #21818: Improve feature wording in Product Settings page, by @matthieu-rolland
- #21793: Fix Customer view Vouchers & Addresses tables, by @atomiix
- #21679: Simplify customer form. Thank you @JevgenijVisockij
- #21628: Stream downloaded file for HTTP/2. Thank you @sylwit
- #21550: Introduce DuplicateProductCommand [product page migration]. Thank you @zuk3975
- #21510: Introduce ProductImageUploader and AddProductImageCommand [product page migration]. Thank you @zuk3975
- #21443: Made it so order preferences uses the same form theme as all others simplified forms. Thank you @JevgenijVisockij
- #19776: Allow developers to use their own tinymce config, by @NeOMakinG
- #21908: Strip_tags() error when having an array in the URL, by @PierreRambaud
- #21725: Avoid global markup duplicate in checkout.tpl. Thank you @micka-fdz
- #21425: Add autocomplete attributes on FO login form, by @NeOMakinG
- #20809: Update to check Language association to the current store. Thank you @dgonzalez360
- #20080: Add eslint to themes and classic folders, by @NeOMakinG
- #21986: Add test “Disable multi store on CRUD shop group test”. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #21973: Add test “CRUD multistore”. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #21959: Fix step identifier checker command name, by @boubkerbribri
- #21955: Remove transformation traits from behats and implement contexts instead. Thank you @zuk3975
- #21954: Add test “Pagination DB backup”. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #21946: Add test “Sort and pagination emails table”. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #21869: Add test ‘CRUD search’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #21779: Add test ‘Filter sort and pagination order return status’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #21646: Fix theme not being enabled when creating test database, by @atomiix
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch
- #21975: Correctly substring fields before update, remove duplicates and add missing sql queries, by @PierreRambaud
- #22018: Order zero ratio for order detail tax, by @matks
- #21994: Remove or cancel all products, by @jolelievre
- #21781: Remove gifted quantity from product order quantity, by @sowbiba
- #21721: Handle Shop context override in order editing, by @jolelievre
- #21957: Update latest native modules, by @jolelievre
- #21953: Fix “column count doesn’t match value count” error during upgrade. Thank you @okom3pom
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Visitors online statistics module
Faceted search module
- #260: Bump webpack from 5.5.0 to 5.6.0. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #259: Bump webpack from 5.4.0 to 5.5.0. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #255: Migrated Travis to Github Actions, by @Progi1984
- #239: Fix outdated license headers, by @matks
- #233: Refactor how images are built, by @PierreRambaud
- #178: Update Order Page View.md. Thank you @MatShir
- #177: Add link for product images in product listing, by @marionf
- #175: Add recycled packaging information, by @LouiseBonnard
- #174: Add specs for round on each item, by @marionf
- #172: Edit Shop Parameters > Search, by @LouiseBonnard
Auto Upgrade module
Webservices PHP Client
Docker internal images
Prestashop UI Kit
Product Comments module
PHP Developer Tools
Changes in developer documentation
- #801: More informations for maintainers : red flags for code reviews, BC breaks, what it means to approve a PR, by @matks
- #782: Add tinymce config extend documentation, by @NeOMakinG
Where to start contributing?
Good first issues are a list of all beginner-friendly improvements and bugs to fix in the project. You can read more about this label on our article about it.
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @Progi1984, @dependabot[bot], @matks, @MatShir, @jolelievre, @nesrineabdmouleh, @NeOMakinG, @PululuK, @PierreRambaud, @marionf, @davidglezz, @matthieu-rolland, @boubkerbribri, @zuk3975, @okom3pom, @LouiseBonnard, @comxd, @atomiix, @SebSept, @sowbiba, @micka-fdz, @JevgenijVisockij, @sylwit, @gfilippakis, @dgonzalez360!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!