This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 9th to Sunday 15th of November 2020.
This week is filled with lot of interesting events!
First, PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 has been released. don’t forget to update as this patch version fixes one important security issue.
The maintainer team also released Product Comments module security release v4.2.0 which fixes another security issue.
Second, we are October 17th, which means that tomorrow if no critical or major regression has been reported, PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 will be delivered as a stable version. Now is the very last moment to test PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 Release Candidate 1!
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 96 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 63 issues have been closed, including 16 fixed issues on the core;
- 71 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 72 pull requests have been closed, including 55 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #21896: Fix dependency which is targeting the v1.3.0 instead of the 1.3 branch, by @PierreRambaud
- #21874: Fix TCPD::Output() method name call. Thank you @comxd
- #21616: Do not use the cache when checking if data exists in the database (Part 1). Thank you @PululuK
- #21883: Fixing phpstan errors after cart rules. Thank you @JevgenijVisockij
- #21861: Add behat tests for UpdateProductStatusCommand [product page migration]. Thank you @zuk3975
- #21856: Adjust birthday inputs on create customer page, by @NeOMakinG
- #21796: Improve attachment tests to check multiple languages. Thank you @zuk3975
- #21690: Handle ‘+’ sign in url when using ‘back’ parameter to redirect, by @atomiix
- #21684: Fix customer addresses edit/delete redirection, by @atomiix
- #21576: No alert displayed when changing the status with bulk action in legacy controllers. Thank you @PululuK
- #21289: Refactor admin notifications.js. Thank you @davidglezz
- #19048: Migrate Cart Rule listing. Thank you @JevgenijVisockij
- #17253: Upgrade to PrestaShop UI KIT v1.2.0, by @NeOMakinG
- #21814: FO: fix wrong redirection after address edition in checkout process, by @matthieu-rolland
- #21783: Get page title respecting dedicated meta title and combination information. Thank you @kpodemski
displayPackPricenot defined to true due to a type comparision. Thank you @Prestaworks
- #21578: Added a new hook call “displayProductPriceBlock” with type “custom_price”. Thank you @zapalm
- #20565: Filter variations by qty at FO. Thank you @Guisardo
- #21907: Update README.md for UI tests, by @boubkerbribri
- #21858: Add test ‘Quick edit tax rules’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #21854: Fix tests after new UI kit version merged, by @boubkerbribri
- #21412: Add a new test “import file”. Thank you @SD1982
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch
- #21853: Add missing use in CancelOrderProductHandler, by @matks
- #21830: Correctly generate cart error messages, by @jolelievre
- #21816: Remove useless logic Product customization images in Order Page and handle exotic chars in name, by @matks
- #21555: Fixed increment button when adding a product out of stock and with allow order, by @Progi1984
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Best customers statistics module
Search Bar module
Changes in developer documentation
- #806: Fix doc Module concept. Thank you @PululuK
- #797: Add JqXHR error in Upgrade FAQ, by @matks
- #794: Update PHPStan version. Thank you @comxd
- #792: Some performance tips, by @matks
- #788: Update nginx.md performance and requirements. Thank you @gnovaro
Customer reassurance block module
- #76: Bump mini-css-extract-plugin from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #75: Bump sass-loader from 10.0.5 to 10.1.0. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #74: Bump babel-loader from 8.1.0 to 8.2.1. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #72: Update npm dependencies and webpack, by @NeOMakinG
- #80: Fix composer dump autoload for composer v2, by @PierreRambaud
- #79: Add test cases for $this->trans() in TranslatorAwareType, by @eternoendless
Faceted search module
- #258: Bump sass-loader from 10.0.5 to 10.1.0. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #257: Bump babel-loader from 8.1.0 to 8.2.1. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #256: Bump eslint-config-airbnb-base from 14.2.0 to 14.2.1. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #247: Bump friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer from 2.16.4 to 2.16.5. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #77: Updated dependency friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer, by @Progi1984
- #76: Update logo and About section of README. Thank you @Julievrz
Prestashop UI Kit
- #115: Change package.json version for the release, by @NeOMakinG
- #114: Release 1.2.0, by @NeOMakinG
- #113: Fix link colors inside form-text helpers, by @NeOMakinG
Google Analytics module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @boubkerbribri, @Progi1984, @PululuK, @dependabot[bot], @PierreRambaud, @eternoendless, @JevgenijVisockij, @comxd, @zuk3975, @nesrineabdmouleh, @NeOMakinG, @matks, @jolelievre, @micka-fdz, @matthieu-rolland, @kpodemski, @Prestaworks, @MatShir, @atomiix, @Julievrz, @Dakror, @gnovaro, @zapalm, @SD1982, @davidglezz, @prestaforum, @Guisardo!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!