This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 1st to Sunday 7th of November 2021.
Hacktoberfest is over. But the PrestaShop project continues, stronger than ever.
In case you did not see it, Autoupgrade module 4.3.0 was released last week!
Also last week, the project’s tenth monthly public demo session was held and streamed live on Wednesday 3rd of November 2021. If you did not watch it and you want to know more about the future of the PrestaShop open source project (and not the software), check what @ttoine presented during the 10th PrestaShop Public Demo!
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 35 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 30 issues have been closed, including 11 fixed issues on the core;
- 45 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 51 pull requests have been closed, including 48 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #26479: PHPStan (Level 5) on config/, by @Progi1984
- #26415: Fix old deleted customization fields copied after duplicating a product, by @Matt75
- #26512: Fixed search on Profile Grid in BackOffice, by @Progi1984
- #26494: Changed colorPicker width in BackOffice. Thank you @hibatallahAouadni
- #26465: Fix modal position on safari on order page, by @NeOMakinG
- #26449: Refactor product status command, by @jolelievre
- #26188: Add a float parser for the wholesale price of attributes. Thank you @andromaque
- #26051: Improve sync between wholesale price and default supplier price in both CQRS and page v2, by @jolelievre
- #23889: Display customer company when creating an order in the BO. Thank you @Kaudaj
- #26520: Fix select hidden checkboxes on customers and localization pages, by @boubkerbribri
- #26496: Upgrade playwright to v1.16.2, by @boubkerbribri
- #26495: Fix name of screenshot on sanity workflow, by @boubkerbribri
- #26445: Functional tests - Add new test to check ‘Carriers tab from view order page’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #26423: Functional tests - Add new test ‘Check documents tab on view order page’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #26214: Functional tests - Refacto Advanced Parameters tests. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #25693: Update test scripts on package.json, by @boubkerbribri
Code changes in the ‘1.7.8.x’ branch
- #26492: Fix the display of the State field and the Zip/Postal in the add new Tax rule page, by @khouloudbelguith
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Customer reassurance block module
- #308: Bump mini-css-extract-plugin from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #307: Bump css-loader from 6.5.0 to 6.5.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #304: Bump webpack from 5.60.0 to 5.61.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #303: Bump @babel/core from 7.15.8 to 7.16.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Changes in developer documentation sources
- #1206: fix links to docker hub. Thank you @SebSept
- #1205: fix docker hub links. Thank you @SebSept
- #1185: Improve HelperOptions doc. Thank you @jf-viguier
- #260: Add files via upload. Thank you @Saimis777
- #259: Cost price new behaviour. Thank you @MatShir
- #258: Update order setting - shipping cost. Thank you @MatShir
Faceted search module
- #547: Bump css-loader from 6.5.0 to 6.5.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #546: Bump @babel/register from 7.15.3 to 7.16.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #545: Bump webpack from 5.60.0 to 5.61.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #544: Bump @babel/preset-env from 7.15.8 to 7.16.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #543: Bump @babel/node from 7.15.8 to 7.16.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #542: Bump @babel/core from 7.15.8 to 7.16.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #541: Bump @babel/cli from 7.15.7 to 7.16.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
User documentation landing page
Links list module
- #139: Add the production mode to the build command. Thank you @arouiadib
- #138: Bump lodash from 4.17.10 to 4.17.21 in /views. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #151: Release 1.3.0, by @Progi1984
- #146: Update data to type option in ajax request. Thank you @PrestaEdit
- #111: Fixed some translations for the German language. Thank you @levyn
Customer data privacy block module
Email Alerts module
Wishlist block module
Specials block module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @dependabot[bot], @SebSept, @atomiix, @Saimis777, @boubkerbribri, @Progi1984, @arouiadib, @MatShir, @hibatallahAouadni, @khouloudbelguith, @NeOMakinG, @jolelievre, @nesrineabdmouleh, @Matt75, @Hlavtox, @PrestaEdit, @jf-viguier, @andromaque, @okom3pom, @Kaudaj, @levyn!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!