This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 19th to Sunday 25th of October 2020.
22.214.171.124 Release Candidate 1 status
The QA team is still running the test campaign on the second build for Release Candidate 1.
A major issue has been found in this build: a change made from the Back-Office in an order that does not use the default currency results in the details of this order being displayed with the wrong currency symbol #21566.
Since this issue is located into the “View an Order” Back-Office page, it has been decided that a third build, created after the bug has been fixed, will be necessary. However, this 3rd build test campaign will only target the “Order” Back-Office pages; other areas of the software will not be tested again as they have already been verified during the current test campaign.
If no other issues are reported, 126.96.36.199 Release Candidate 1 should be delivered by the end of this week.
A new external maintainer
The maintainer team welcomed another new member that is not an employee of the PrestaShop Company: @pululuk, who opened his first Pull Request for the project over a year ago, was granted the maintainer status after he submitted his application on October 2nd. Another major milestone for the project and a warm welcome for him!
Notable progress on Continuous Integration
Thanks to @Progi1984, our Continous Integration is now analyzing PrestaShop code under level 3 of PHPStan. PHPStan has been recognized as a quality vector for PHP projects and we hope it will greatly benefit PrestaShop.
Composer v2 is released
You might have noticed it, the package Manager for PHP Composer version 2 has been released! Some packages and projects need an update to be compatible with it and PrestaShop is no exception. We achieved compatibility with Composer v2 this morning so you can use this new version when contributing!
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 66 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 46 issues have been closed, including 7 fixed issues on the core;
- 104 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 76 pull requests have been closed, including 66 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #21537: Fix typo in Product Object code. Thank you @PululuK
- #21499: Fixed PHPDoc, by @Progi1984
- #21464: index.html does not exist in INSTALL.txt. Thank you @okom3pom
- #21511: Remove unused webpack and npm files in admin-dev, by @NeOMakinG
- #21400: Introduce ProductPackUpdater & add behats for packing combinations. Thank you @zuk3975
- #21397: Introduce ProductTagUpdater & RemoveAllAssociatedProductTags & RemoveAllAssociatedAttachments command. Thank you @zuk3975
- #21253: Rename product price fields labels, by @marionf
- #21110: Use ProductRepository in AddProductHandler. Thank you @zuk3975
- #21513: Change classic readme in order to avoid missunderstanding, by @NeOMakinG
- #21490: Title tag required to make html 5 valid. Thank you @taoufiqaitali
- #21485: Prevent page freeze because off multiple add to cart clicks. Thank you @kpodemski
- #21589: Fix fail on sanity tests on travis, by @boubkerbribri
- #21580: Update view customer selectors, by @boubkerbribri
- #21570: Upgrade playwright to v1.5.1, by @boubkerbribri
- #21569: Use ubuntu Latest for PHPStan GA, by @matks
- #21517: Add test ‘Tax rules bulk actions’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #21498: Fix test ‘Download sample file’, by @boubkerbribri
- #21241: PHPStan (Level 3), by @Progi1984
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch
- #21523: Several fixes found via PHPStan while mergin to develop, by @jolelievre
- #21447: Synchronize OrderDetail with Cart when removing a voucher, by @PierreRambaud
- #21544: Fix image name for CRUD title test, by @boubkerbribri
- #21532: Update behat and gerkhin to allow debugging in PHPStorm, by @jolelievre
- #21512: Add tests ‘Helper card’ for catalog pages, by @boubkerbribri
- #21508: Add test ‘CRUD search engines’, by @boubkerbribri
- #21505: Add test pagination stores, by @boubkerbribri
- #21497: Improve behat config which did not use appropriate format for paths, by @jolelievre
- #21481: Add test ‘Sort and pagination price rule’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Customer data privacy block module
Customer account links module
Customer “Sign in” link module
Custom text module
Contact informations module
Changes in developer documentation
- #786: Remove references to the Starter Theme, by @eternoendless
- #784: Add a link to the classic theme on the starter theme doc page, by @NeOMakinG
- #780: Explain 90 day trial period for new maintainers, by @matks
- #779: Update Hugo to latest version 0.76.5, by @eternoendless
- #770: Add hooks to cart modal - crosseling and promotion. Thank you @PululuK
- #733: Correcting the legacy front services scope. Thank you @moncef-essid
Faceted search module
- #243: Bump sass-loader from 10.0.3 to 10.0.4. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #242: Bump webpack from 4.44.2 to 5.2.0. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #236: Bump mocha from 8.1.3 to 8.2.0. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #235: Bump @babel/core from 7.12.1 to 7.12.3. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #234: Bump @babel/cli from 7.12.0 to 7.12.1. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #233: Bump @babel/preset-env from 7.12.0 to 7.12.1. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #232: Bump @babel/node from 7.10.5 to 7.12.1. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
Contact Form module
- #55: Update short description and logo. Thank you @Julievrz
- #54: Implement empty listener for registerGDPRConsent hook, by @matthieu-rolland
Category tree links module
Wishlist block module
- #93: set stats by shop id. Thank you @pablopolyte
- #92: Fix the help link. Thank you @pablopolyte
- #91: Fix menu. Thank you @pablopolyte
Cash on delivery module
- #88: Release 6.0.3, by @Progi1984
- #87: Fix wrong conditions on steps, by @NeOMakinG
- #81: Bump node-sass from 4.13.1 to 4.14.1. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
- #77: Bump node-sass from 3.13.1 to 4.13.1. Thank you @dependabot[bot]
Product Comments module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @boubkerbribri, @Julievrz, @eternoendless, @dependabot[bot], @matks, @NeOMakinG, @pablopolyte, @marionf, @PululuK, @jolelievre, @nesrineabdmouleh, @Progi1984, @taoufiqaitali, @kpodemski, @matthieu-rolland, @okom3pom, @PierreRambaud, @zuk3975, @moncef-essid, @davidglezz!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!