This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 16th to Sunday 22th of August 2021.
PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 was released on Thursday 19th of August 2021. This maintenance release fixes 1 critical regression and 1 minor regression.
Interestingly, while the
1.7.7.x branch was getting this new release, the
8.1.x branch of PHP was also getting a third beta.
Small reminder, the next session of public demonstration from the maintainers team will happen Wednesday 1st of September 2021 at 4pm CEST.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 46 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 37 issues have been closed, including 11 fixed issues on the core;
- 37 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 50 pull requests have been closed, including 45 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #25636: Restore Carrier class history, by @eternoendless
- #25572: Do not upgrade module on module installation process, by @PierreRambaud
- #25563: Deprecate FrameworkBundleAdminController::overviewAction, by @eternoendless
- #21227: Refactor ObjectModel::existsInDatabase. Thank you @PululuK
- #25573: Remove unused-var in AdminImportController. Thank you @nenes25
- #25548: Set template for customization in div, by @Progi1984
- #25491: Fix actionAdminOrdersTrackingNumberUpdate. Thank you @ytilotti
- #25442: Fix module uninstallation from the Module Manager, by @kpodemski
_DB_PREFIX_constant instead of ps_ in SQL queries. Thank you @idnovate
- #25460: Fix missing row element and additional padding. Thank you @Hlavtox
- #23803: Fix static vars not using scss vars on new-theme and classic, by @NeOMakinG
Code changes in the ‘1.7.8.x’ branch
- #25557: Fix floating button spacing on migrated pages, by @NeOMakinG
- #25386: Fixed selector call for enabling back the confirmation modal when changing the currency by default, by @Progi1984
- #25205: Moved addresses block in BO Customer Page, by @Progi1984
- #25665: Load medium size thumbnail on click on FO product page instead of large, by @matthieu-rolland
- #25635: Fix html lang attribute to use the locale instead of ISO code, by @NeOMakinG
- #25192: Make searchbar full width on md and xs, by @NeOMakinG
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Faceted search module
- #494: Bump mocha from 9.0.2 to 9.1.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #493: Bump eslint-plugin-import from 2.24.0 to 2.24.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #492: Bump webpack from 5.50.0 to 5.51.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Customer reassurance block module
- #257: Bump webpack from 5.50.0 to 5.51.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #256: Bump eslint-plugin-import from 2.24.0 to 2.24.1. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #255: Bump webpack-cli from 4.7.2 to 4.8.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #254: Bump path-parse from 1.0.6 to 1.0.7. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Changes in developer documentation sources
- #1130: Add a missing s to a sentence, by @PierreRambaud
- #1128: Update tools-for-theme-designers. Thank you @WebHelpersPau
- #1127: Update good module practices. Thank you @Thymotep
- #1126: Improve a little overriding module page, by @matks
Changes in developer documentation site
User documentation landing page
- #108: chore(deps-dev): bump sass from 1.37.5 to 1.38.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #107: fix(deps): bump core-js from 3.16.1 to 3.16.2. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Core Weekly Generator tool
PrestaShop contributors website
Buy button lite module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @eternoendless, @matthieu-rolland, @dependabot[bot], @PierreRambaud, @WebHelpersPau, @Thymotep, @matks, @NeOMakinG, @kpodemski, @boubkerbribri, @nenes25, @idnovate, @Progi1984, @ytilotti, @Hlavtox, @PululuK!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!