This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 2nd to Sunday 8th of August 2021.
PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 was released on August 9, 2021. This maintenance release fixes 31 bugs reported on previous 1.7.7 versions.
We seize the release opportunity to remind you that the second beta of PHP 8.1 was released on August 5!
Please note that if you are contributing to the documentation, the guidelines to contribute have been updated to explain the new workflow that allows us to host multiple versions of the documentation. Pull Requests submitted against the documentation must now target a specific branch.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 48 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 29 issues have been closed, including 6 fixed issues on the core;
- 63 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 49 pull requests have been closed, including 19 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #25465: Fix option selection issue in order creation page, by @matthieu-rolland
- #25175: Introduce BulkDeleteCombinationCommand. Thank you @zuk3975
- #22401: Allow extending order-create form summary. Thank you @zuk3975
Code changes in the ‘1.7.8.x’ branch
- #25494: Fix fail by adding a dateFrom when create cartRule without code. Thank you @SD1982
- #25486: Fix dateTo selector for E2E tests, by @sowbiba
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch
- #25495: Check variable before using it, by @Progi1984
- #25489: Fixed selector for fetching if the tax is included, by @Progi1984
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in developer documentation sources
- #1107: Request branch in PR template, by @matks
- #1106: Explain documentation versions and relationship with branches, by @matks
- #1104: Add a link to devdocs site for deployment pipeline, by @matks
- #1100: Test Pull Requests against devdocs-site, by @eternoendless
Changes in developer documentation site
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!