This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 11th to Sunday 17th of July 2022.
This is the month of July and many people are enjoying some deserved time off, so in the following weeks, PrestaShop’s project development will probably slow down.
This did not prevent some wonderful people from joining the committers team! As announced during the July Project Public Demo Session, the maintainer team is very happy to welcome long-time contributors Julius Žukauskas (@zuk3975), Mahmoud Parvazi (@mparvazi), Marco Salvatore (@marsaldev) and Tomasz Zając (@SharakPL)!
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 39 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 25 issues have been closed, including 7 fixed issues on the core;
- 58 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 43 pull requests have been closed, including 37 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #28921: Wrong behavior in FO when there is only one currency after deleted an other one. Thank you @okom3pom
- #29052: Fix the core JS files npm 8 compatibility, by @NeOMakinG
- #28992: Fix material icons for legacy BO search form. Thank you @mparvazi
- #28598: Improve FormFieldDisabler into FormFieldToggler and use it for “show prices” and “delivery times” in product page, by @jolelievre
- #28510: Prevent using period, comma keys inside quantity input, by @kpodemski
Code changes in the ‘8.0.x’ branch
- #29003: BO - Trivial display in Geolocation. Thank you @okom3pom
- #28987: Fix associated categories in product page v1, by @atomiix
- #28959: Combination form ux improvement, by @jolelievre
- #28930: Fix features and attributes list for multishop. Thank you @MeKeyCool
- #29032: Fix nightly 11-07-2022 - Fix some random errors. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
- #29010: Fix number of groups to check on customer view page, by @boubkerbribri
- #28975: Functional tests - Add new test ‘View vouchers in FO’. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
Code changes in the ‘1.7.8.x’ branch
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
#349: Subcategories template
refacto. Thank you @PululuK
- #348: Add missing BySize. Thank you @Hlavtox
- #343: Fix header buttons UX on XS screen. Thank you @mparvazi
- #334: fix return table. Thank you @JBLach
- #321: Add row class fallback to productlist.tpl and remove every css override. Thank you @rodriciru
Customer reassurance block module
Changes in developer documentation sources
- #81: Use private key from environment variable directly instead of from a file, by @matthieu-rolland
Theme customization module
PrestaShop contributors website
Wishlist block module
- #180: Remove forbidden error message from core template, by @atomiix
- #179: Fix exception message when entering invalid characters. Thank you @okom3pom
The PrestaShop open source project
Google Analytics module
Search Bar module
Carrier distribution statistics module
Email subscription module
Product Comments module
MJML Theme Converter
- #24: Related PR #27890, add check if the gift wrapping is enabled or disabled (show or hide the related html block). Thank you @marsaldev
Cash on delivery module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @okom3pom, @PululuK, @micka-fdz, @NeOMakinG, @FabienPapet, @nesrineabdmouleh, @Hlavtox, @dependabot[bot], @leemyongpakvn, @mparvazi, @matthieu-rolland, @boubkerbribri, @PrestaEdit, @JBLach, @atomiix, @jolelievre, @eternoendless, @MeKeyCool, @borjagarciab, @marsaldev, @Progi1984, @rodriciru, @Seb33300, @kpodemski!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!