This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 12th to Sunday 18th of July 2021.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 45 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 31 issues have been closed, including 8 fixed issues on the core;
- 33 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 67 pull requests have been closed, including 24 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
- #25268: Fix isCatalogMode condition and Remove the price-drop link from the the best seller display condition. Thank you @Sinepel
- #25267: Replace getsupplierlink with getSupplierLink. Thank you @Sinepel
#25242: Minor code refacto
Order.php. Thank you @PululuK
- #24878: Refactor entity search element to make more generic and reusable, by @jolelievre
- #22731: Migrate product list - Base. Thank you @JevgenijVisockij
- #25067: Added clickable phone number on navbar and footer. Thank you @henri9813
#24080: Improve complexity of
CategoryController::getCanonicalURLand Add doc to the parent function. Thank you @Sinepel
- #23698: Can’t show module on the Left Column. Thank you @nenes25
- #25285: Add search for newsletter module before going to module configuration on tests, by @boubkerbribri
- #24997: Cancel previous build when it’s possible, by @PierreRambaud
Code changes in the ‘1.7.8.x’ branch
- #25344: Disable failing Behat test about product duplicate translation, by @matks
- #25333: Caching playwright browsers on github workflows, by @boubkerbribri
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch
- #25286: Fix cart rule that can be used more than once per user when it shouldn’t, by @matthieu-rolland
- #24339: Add number comma formatter, by @PierreRambaud
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Customer reassurance block module
- #237: Bump css-loader from 5.2.6 to 6.0.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #235: Bump style-loader from 3.0.0 to 3.1.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #234: Bump webpack from 5.43.0 to 5.44.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Faceted search module
- #469: Bump css-loader from 5.2.6 to 6.0.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
- #467: Bump webpack from 5.43.0 to 5.44.0. Built by @dependabot[bot]
Changes in developer documentation
- #1081: Add code documentation and PHP type documentation to code standards, by @eternoendless
- #1067: Add a notice for how to use API key in header. Thank you @Arman-Hosseini
- #1031: Update Nginx configuration for SEO purpose. Thank you @yildizib
Email Alerts module
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @dependabot[bot], @matks, @boubkerbribri, @eternoendless, @matthieu-rolland, @Sinepel, @PululuK, @Arman-Hosseini, @NeOMakinG, @henri9813, @PierreRambaud, @jolelievre, @yildizib, @okom3pom, @nenes25, @JevgenijVisockij!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!