This edition of the Core Weekly report highlights changes in PrestaShop’s core codebase from Monday 29th of June to Sunday 5th of July 2020.
A quick update about PrestaShop’s GitHub issues and pull requests:
- 68 new issues have been created in the project repositories;
- 52 issues have been closed, including 15 fixed issues on the core;
- 41 pull requests have been opened in the project repositories;
- 28 pull requests have been closed, including 23 merged pull requests.
Code changes in the ‘develop’ branch
Code changes in the ‘1.7.7.x’ branch
- #19929: Fixes the import configuration save, by @Progi1984
- #17399: Expand Categories search capabilities for categories listing home page and avoid going from subcategory to root category when using grid filters, by @matks
- #20046: Functional tests - Do not skip steps in CRUD category and subcategory scenario, by @boubkerbribri
- #19983: Functional tests - Update playwright version. Thank you @nesrineabdmouleh
Code changes in the ‘1.7.6.x’ branch
- #20018: Remove COLLATION placeholder from 22.214.171.124.sql, by @matks
- #19986: Fix php7-only code into 1766, by @matks
- #20052: Fix product page event theme sided not getting fired, by @NeOMakinG
- #19979: Update outdated assets in 176x, by @matks
Code changes in modules, themes & tools
Changes in developer documentation
- #616: Delete vertical padding of arrows to keep consistency, by @NeOMakinG
- #614: Allow users to go on category page and click on arrow, by @NeOMakinG
- #611: Add list of native modules, by @eternoendless
- #609: Add JS build into travis, by @NeOMakinG
- #595: Add arrow on menu instead of going to page everytime you click, by @NeOMakinG
- #38: Add campaign and browser to report detail, by @NeOMakinG
- #37: Add tooltips on some informations, by @NeOMakinG
Thank you to the contributors whose pull requests were merged since the last Core Weekly Report: @NeOMakinG, @boubkerbribri, @matks, @eternoendless, @zalexki, @jolelievre, @nesrineabdmouleh, @Progi1984, @PululuK!
Thank you to the contributors whose PRs haven’t been merged yet! And of course, a big thank you to all those who contribute with issues and comments on GitHub!
If you want to contribute to PrestaShop with code, please read these pages first:
…and if you do not know how to fix an issue but wish to report it, please read this: How to use GitHub to report an issue. Thank you!
Happy contributin’ everyone!